Gbeef's Danger Room (WIP)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for taking us Freaks on this journey with you. The room is incredible as well as your collection. I'm really digging the display cases.

I'm just wondering... Does it get hot in the display cases with the lighting? I'm in the process of having some shelves built but I was thinking of putting the lighting on the outside (hoping that it doesn't cause too much glare).

The room looks beautiful bro, came together very nicely, all your (and your Dad's) hard work really paid off! :rock I hope to have something similar someday. :monkey2

Excellent display. Very neat & organised. Would you consider having glass door or sliding glass for the display cabinets to keep dust away...

Acutally there is already, if you look closely.. everything is incase in glass. its even better when you cant see it!.. theres 6mil temper glass doors

Thanks for taking us Freaks on this journey with you. The room is incredible as well as your collection. I'm really digging the display cases.

I'm just wondering... Does it get hot in the display cases with the lighting? I'm in the process of having some shelves built but I was thinking of putting the lighting on the outside (hoping that it doesn't cause too much glare).

heat it doesnt get bad at all because the cabinet is on a outsidewall. So heat inst a problem.. I have combination of LEDs and Halogeans installed

Great job Gbeef room looks awesome and its definately the best display room ive seen,ah i can only dream :D

thanks for taking the time to do this man , I will be swapping rooms soon.
Theres a room next to the room all my stuff is in that about 2 times bigger and never used :lol.
Theres a huge dip in the wall where I was thinking of doing something with glass and shelving. I will open a thread myself when I cleat the roo out and rip up the carpet thats in there. Wooden floor needs to be added you see.
Thanks for the inspiration man !. :rock

Tay

BTW: your collection in my opinion is the best displayed on the board by far !!!.
So be proud of it man , I would be !!!! :rock :rock :rock

Wow man, very nice! But were's the projector and Surround Sound System!!??

Im now called wookielovin!... my other account had a errors with it so i had to change:(

Im acutally waiting on my TV to die first before i go that way. Thats way the large space is for at the backawall. :)

uscmhicks
if your ripping apart a room look for spots like where old closets are. you could always knock a whole into another room. lol

Looks great man, I am moving into a house in a couple of months, wanna come do my basement?? haha

Im now called wookielovin!... my other account had a errors with it so i had to change:(

Im acutally waiting on my TV to die first before i go that way. Thats way the large space is for at the backawall. :)

uscmhicks
if your ripping apart a room look for spots like where old closets are. you could always knock a whole into another room. lol

I was wondering what happened to you. The room turned out fantastic. I'll be doing my new room in August when our new house is finished: 1600 sq ft of Man Cave.:chew

although it looks fantastic I hope you don't mind me asking this.
Is there not a neater way to display the black fabric under the hulk pf and star wars pfs behind the glass. I feel as if its distracting towards the pieces themselves.

Maybe, you could alway use different colors also. The problem that ive found it White get dirty easly. thats why there is a black cloth underneath those pieces.

And.. the camera was quite low, when taking the shots. so if you think about it the cloth may look werid. Unless your eyes are at hip level, you shouldnt have a problem with the cloth.

Very cool, now how do I convince the family the basement belongs to ME!!!

I can simply tell you this : beautifull................I congratulate you, just enjoying the pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back