Gbeef's Danger Room (WIP)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fritz said:
I guess I shouldn't have painted my basement metallic grey with a dark metallic copper ceiling. :eek:

It really depends on the shade of grey. And depending on the intended use, a dark ceiling may be preferred. Afterall, my walls are a light bluish grey.

pixletwin said:
Just out of curiosity, why is that?
Basements are naturally dark and dark walls/ceilings will make the space seem small.

right_column.jpg

heres some shots from work that was done today. the Dricore subflooring is in!!!!!... now it primer touch up then the paint. enjoy....

floor1.jpg

floor2.jpg

Last edited:
I should get a Home depo card... frequent buyers!... once this project is complete i figure ill have sunk probly 6-7K into renos... which inst bad, because it all sweat labor. Im just glad i have my pops to help me out, or else this project would take for ever!... hahah

Paint is going this week. ive selected a green color for the room.. yeah i know its not white or grey... i wanted the room to be creative and not look like gaint office cublical..

Stay toon as the adventure continues!

After a Back breaking week of comimg home at 5 and paint till 12:00!!!!! the paint app is about 90% complete heres a updated shot of whats going on. My baseboards and trim i hope to have in this weekend also... we'll see though. enjoy the shots.

paint1.jpg

paint2.jpg

Last edited:
I totally admire anyone with the skills and will to do that kind of thing. It is looking great!

WOW sorry for the lack of updates it been a crazy summer hadvent had time to post or even do awhole lot... Progress so far.. ive move my stuff downstairs.

heres some shots of the semi finished room. The niches are done and now im working on the large cabinet at the back.

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

Here are some shot of the niches i finally could display my starwars PF'S! WOOT!... and a heres a shot of the HULK..

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

Heres a shot of the the urban chaos!...Still have a ton of stuff in boxes.... can wait to get the cabinet done

IMG_0623.jpg

And now the cabinet it will look different then the orignal design... my dad is really helping me rock this project out i hope to have it done this month! WOOT!... Were gonna try and get the doors done this weekend.

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

PRIMERRRR BABY!! 1st coat today.
IMG_0634.jpg

SOrry for the late post enjoy the new pics yallll....

Back