Games you are playing currently

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah...if it's good I can't put it down....will usually finish it in a couple days. Started Dead Space and TR Underworld over the weekend and finished them both. :lol :lol I can be obsessive......I just gotta find out what happens! :lol I also bought Oblivion - since so many people seemed to love it....that I am sure will take me some time to finish....kinda like Fallout 3 took me about 1 1/2 weeks. :)

Jen dont forget to download some of the extra content for Oblivion. Some of it is free and if you didnt get the game of the year edition you might want to buy the Shiviring Ilse expansion.

Jen dont forget to download some of the extra content for Oblivion. Some of it is free and if you didnt get the game of the year edition you might want to buy the Shiviring Ilse expansion.

Good point Kain. I don't know but for some reason I am having trouble getting into Fallout. I liked Oblivion way better. I don't know if it is the setting or that it is slow starting. Do you ever get a horse or something to ride around the world in? I know you can warp but you don't find new places that way. I am getting sick of walking around.

Good point Kain. I don't know but for some reason I am having trouble getting into Fallout. I liked Oblivion way better. I don't know if it is the setting or that it is slow starting. Do you ever get a horse or something to ride around the world in? I know you can warp but you don't find new places that way. I am getting sick of walking around.

Nope nothing to ride in Fallout. I think the problem with me and Fallout right now is I just dont have the time I would like to sit down and dive into this one like I did Oblivion.

Nope nothing to ride in Fallout. I think the problem with me and Fallout right now is I just dont have the time I would like to sit down and dive into this one like I did Oblivion.

Yeah that is a big part of it for me too I think. I just can't get started though. I die a ton and then get pissed off and turn off the system.

I can't even find where I'm suppposed to be going in Fallout. I left the Vault and ended up at a school, and now I'm back out into the world with no idea of where to go. I have to head to a bar or something. I haven't got much time to play it either, and I'm just running around in circles being attacked by rabid dogs.

I can't even find where I'm suppposed to be going in Fallout. I left the Vault and ended up at a school, and now I'm back out into the world with no idea of where to go. I have to head to a bar or something. I haven't got much time to play it either, and I'm just running around in circles being attacked by rabid dogs.

There is an arrow to follow on your compass. When you leave the vault you need to go off to the right and you will find Megaton.

Gears 2 (obviously), Fable 2 (my second go through, this time as Evil), and LoZ : Ocarina of Time (still my all time favorite game)

I'm getting 3-4 games for Christmas so at least I'll be busy during this ^^^^ty cold weather.

Currently playing: Prince of Persia and just got Left 4 Dead which I will break out tonight.....still need to get further into Oblivion......too many games and not enough time. :lol

resident evil 4 (wii edition)
Gears 2
Socom confrontation

waiting for.......
Resident evil 5
Killzone 2
and Street Fighter 4

I just finished Far Cry 2, and man, what an awesome experience that was. Easily one of my favorite FPS titles this year.

how is MK v DC?

Its fun dude. Once you learn how the pop up combos work and learn the different fighters you'll like it. Online is the only way to go. You need a good connection like dsl or broadband or it'll lag. Around 800 fights and I've only been disconnected 8 times, prolly cause I play wireless, only thing I can think of.

how is MK v DC?

I think DC has some good fighters. Not too fond of Catwoman an WonderWomen though. The DC characters have Heroic Brutalities and the Mortals have Fatalities. The fatalities are not as gory as they used to be, and I think its because of the DC universe. The makers probably figured more kids will pick up the game cause of the comic characters so they went less gory. Does that make sense? Anyhow over all Im happy with it and have been hooked bad....until something else comes along.....

Its fun dude. Once you learn how the pop up combos work and learn the different fighters you'll like it. Online is the only way to go. You need a good connection like dsl or broadband or it'll lag. Around 800 fights and I've only been disconnected 8 times, prolly cause I play wireless, only thing I can think of.

I think DC has some good fighters. Not too fond of Catwoman an WonderWomen though. The DC characters have Heroic Brutalities and the Mortals have Fatalities. The fatalities are not as gory as they used to be, and I think its because of the DC universe. The makers probably figured more kids will pick up the game cause of the comic characters so they went less gory. Does that make sense? Anyhow over all Im happy with it and have been hooked bad....until something else comes along.....

thanks, i'l have to check it out.
:duff

oh, yeah...are there any "secret" DC characters you can unlock (like Green Arrow:archer)?

thanks, i'l have to check it out.
:duff

oh, yeah...are there any "secret" DC characters you can unlock (like Green Arrow:archer)?

Yeah I forgot about that. When you play story mode you can choose either the Earth Realm side or Dc Universe side to play. When you complete the story mode with the Earth Realm warriors you unlock Shao Kahn. When you complete it with DC you unlock Darkseid.
So when your playing 2 player mode just press R1 at the player selection screen and you can choose Shao Kahn or Darkseid. Unless their unlocked you cant use them. Now, online both Shao Kahn and Darkseid are playable even if you haven't completed story mode in either side. Other than that all the other players are ready to go....

Just finished Halo 2 - now I'm ready for Halo 3. :D

Also playing (or will be playing shortly):
The Last Remnant
Eternal Sonata
Resistance 2
Left 4 Dead
Gears 2
Assassin's Creed (one day I'll finish it on the 360 :lol)
Fallout 3

Also planning on another go around with:
Bioshock
Dead Space
Dead Rising
Mass Effect

Back