Games you are playing currently

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played Turok when it came out for the 360, and really liked it. Contemplating on picking it up for cheap sometime next Spring, still need to finish it.

Enjoyed sticking enemies to the walls with the arrows.

Yeah, don't get me wrong it's not horrible by any means. Definitely worth owning. I guess I just really missed all of the "cool" firepower that the N64 days offered.

Remember the "cerebral bore"? That's was CRAZY! :horror

Currently playing:

Silent Hill Homecoming (love this one)
Mass Effect (my fav action RPG ever)
GOW 2......
Left 4 Dead

Will pick up:

Dead Space - when I can find used...

Currently Playing...
CoD: World at War
Star Wars Unleashed
Pure

Need to start playing soon...
GoW2
James Bond

Guilty Pleasure that I would like to pick up soon...
Dangerous Hunts 2009

I'm in a bit of a mess with the following fighting for time on the consoles, Gears of war 2
Fable 2
Lego Batman
Fallout 3
Tomb Raider Underwrld

Stopping myself from getting anymore untill they are thinned down a bit :rolleyes:

Just bought:
Tomb Raider Underworld
Dead Space

And picked up used copies of:
Oblivion
Devil May Cry 4

Currently playing:

Silent Hill Homecoming (love this one)
Mass Effect (my fav action RPG ever)
GOW 2......
Left 4 Dead

Will pick up:

Dead Space - when I can find used...

Yea, the game was really fun. Wish they would update KOTOR 1/2 and port them to the 360, would love to play those with updated graphics.

I'm HOPELESSLY addicted to Fallout 3. I nearly spit out my drink the other day when I noticed I've logged 130+ hours in-game. Now I'm starting to understand why the wife keeps nagging "That game, again??" :lol :monkey4

I've completed just about every quest (save three remaining "main" ones, which I've been avoiding just because I almost don't want this to end). I have 1 bobblehead left to find, 2 more Super Mutant Behemoths to kill, and then I'll start wrapping things up. But then I was thinking of restarting the game (MUCH more streamlined this time, sticking mainly to the main quest, with an evil character) so I could experience the world a bit differently (like doing the Strictly Business side quest for the achievement, as my current saintly character would never have sided with Slavers). Gah!

Like I said, addicted. :horror

But I'm also hoping to pick up Gears of War 2 and Left 4 Dead soon, just to move away from 100+ hour games for awhile. :lol I also need to start Mass Effect soon, but I'm afraid I'll get sucked into that one perhaps more than Fallout. Ack!

But I'm also hoping to pick up Gears of War 2 and Left 4 Dead soon, just to move away from 100+ hour games for awhile. :lol I also need to start Mass Effect soon, but I'm afraid I'll get sucked into that one perhaps more than Fallout. Ack!

I pretty much completed one play through of Mass Effect in less than 25 hours, so you won't get as sucked in as you said for Fallout 3

All I play at the moment is Lost Odessey, great game! But I hardly get any time to play games these days so I havent been able to play all the titles I want to.
Fable 2, Resistance, Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction, Darkness and Bioshock is still gathering dust just waiting to be played :/

I'm playing on the Xbox.

Tomb Raider Underworld

Fallout 3

Dead Space

and still trying to finish Dead Rising! :lol I could hurl that bloody game out of the window sometimes.

Force Unleashed (psp)

Manhunt 2 (psp)

Playing the Wii right now:

Guitar Hero World Tour
Zelda
Wario:Shake it!

Starting Batman Lego soon.

Damn Jen you go through games like no other. :lol

Yeah...if it's good I can't put it down....will usually finish it in a couple days. Started Dead Space and TR Underworld over the weekend and finished them both. :lol :lol I can be obsessive......I just gotta find out what happens! :lol I also bought Oblivion - since so many people seemed to love it....that I am sure will take me some time to finish....kinda like Fallout 3 took me about 1 1/2 weeks. :)

Back