Game Deals Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up with that sale WWE13 (xbox), A.Creed3 (ps3) and Sleeping Dogs (xbox) at target today after work. Shame so much was spent when halo 4 is coming next week

I picked up with that sale WWE13 (xbox), A.Creed3 (ps3) and Sleeping Dogs (xbox) at target today after work. Shame so much was spent when halo 4 is coming next week

Your list almost matches up to what I was going to get but I went with WWE13 (PS3), ACIII Collectors Edition (PSIII) then couldn't decide between Sleeping Dogs/Dishonored or Need For Speed for my free game...ended up going with Dishonored.

Then I picked up ACIII Liberation and Need For Speed on the Vita and got the God of War collection as my free game.

Tempted to go back and get 3 more games but I don't even have time for all of these ones!

My friend was gonna get wwe13, then he saw wm was gonna have it for 25 come BF.

IMO, wm has the best bf deals for games.

but you gotta be willing to go out on bf to get things, after working retail for about 6 years Im done with going out on bf.

Microsoft store (online too) is selling a bunch of somewhat recent good titles for 10 bucks.

I noticed last night that Target has a buy 2 get 1 free Wii U game sale this week if anyone is looking for games. Batman was on sale for $40, Call of Duty for $50 as well.

Amazon May Impulse Sale:

Some highlights.

-Dark Souls Prepare to Die $7.50

-LEGO LotR $7.50

-Bastion $3.75

-Amnesia Dark Descent $3

-Lego Batman 2 $7.50

-Risen 2 $7.50

-Batman Arkham Asylum + City GOTY $11.49

-SR3 Full Package $12.50

-Ghost Recon Future Soldier $10

-Dragon Age 1 & 2 $10

-LEGO HP 1-7 $10

-Mark of the Ninja+Deadlight+Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet+Iron Brigade+Toy Soldiers=$10=Steal (All good games but Mark of the Ninja on its own is worth the price of admission)

Plus many more.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=br_lf_m_1000716161_pglink_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000716161&plgroup=1&plpage=1[/ame]

Best Buy has a sale on some 3DS titles including: Zelda, MK7, Mario 3D Land, and others of $29.99. Roughly $10 bucks off normal price. Amazon is matching those prices in some cases. Check it out.

Anyone know if there are any deals on gta4 for the xbox 360? Haven't played the game and would like to try it. The stores seem to have them for around ~$20. I'd like to maybe knock off some of that if possible :wave

Back