Game Deals Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huge PSN sale tomorrow I highly recommend everyone get Lone Survivor for $5.24 and Crysis 3 for $5 (if you have the hard drive space)

Definitely! I'll probably pick up Velocity Ultra Vita Edition ($2 bucks) and Killzone for the Vita ($9 bucks!). Tempted to get MGS Peace Walker for $5 too bc I hear it's really good and has massive replayability.

Street Fighter: 25th Anniversary Collector's Set for Xbox 360

$49.99 SHIPPED

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-street-fighter-25th-anniversary-collectors-set-for-xbox-360-2

Comes with the following:

•Comprehensive Street Fighter box set
•Four classic Street Fighter video games: Super Street Fighter II Turbo: HD Remix, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition, Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition with all costume DLC, and Street Fighter X: Tekken, including all character and Swap Costume DLC
•Two-disc Blu-ray set
•11-disc soundtrack
•64-page hardcover art book
•Documentary, animated films
•Every episode of Street Fighter animated series
•Replica of Ryu's belt; brings dojo masters worldwide to their knees
•Specially commissioned, highly detailed 8" Ryu statue
•Certificate of authenticity
•Custom box

Today and tomorrow only!! Not a game deal but you can pick up the PS4 system at Target for roughly 20% off -- with CartWheel and a Red Card: $323 plus tax!

GameStop has a promotion in place to discount The Last of Us Remastered for owners of the original.

Starting July 27, you can bring in your PS3 copy to a GameStop store and get 50 percent off a new copy of the Remastered version. $25 isn't bad for a great game and even better DLC. But you only have a few days to do it. The promotion ends on August 2.

Steam has a usual sale going on, and I see that Dragon Age Origins has dropped to $7.49. I might buy it and give it a try.

Dragon age origins was free in the EA Origins website a few days ago, not sure if still there. I highly recommend this one! The first game I played that I felt the word "epic" truly applied.

Dragon age origins was free in the EA Origins website a few days ago, not sure if still there. I highly recommend this one! The first game I played that I felt the word "epic" truly applied.

I still have yet to play it, as I'm currently in the process of clearing my backlog of games :lol.

In any case, Steam has another sale going on this weekend. Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition is on sale for $10.19.

I already have it :lol. That's a really incredible price, though. Beats the $29.99 I spent last year.

Back