Evil Dead The Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luisenigma1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Haven't seen a thread so I wanted to post one about this. So how do you guys feel about Evil Dead The Game? For me I'm excited to preorder it I was hoping for a single player game similar to what we have gotten before like Hail to the king, A fistful of boomstick, Regeneration. But I definitely feel from what I've seen I think I'll have fun with it. Originally it was supposed to drop this month but has been delayed until May 13.
Screenshot_20220203-145938~2.png

I try to avoid the Asmus's Dead by Debacle thread as there's enough vitriol there to write a new Necronomicon so it's refreshing to see a different kind of thread.

Definitely will check out the game when it comes out, the last Evil Dead game I played was the atrocious PS1 game.

I try to avoid the Asmus's Dead by Debacle thread as there's enough vitriol there to write a new Necronomicon so it's refreshing to see a different kind of thread.

Definitely will check out the game when it comes out, the last Evil Dead game I played was the atrocious PS1 game.
Yeah I never played Hail to the king, but the other two I have played and I enjoyed Regeneration as it was a what if version of Evil Dead 2. I saw an Interview for the game that we can choose 4 different versions of Ash from all 3 films and AvED, each being a specific class like Support, Leader etc.

Last edited:
Here is the two skins included in the games preorder. They also have collectors edition and Ultimate edition that comes with the necronomicon prop. I want to get the collectors but I have the digital edition of the PS5 so no disc port.
Collectors-Edition-Standard-Composite.jpeg
Collectors-Edition-Ultimate-Composite-768x432.jpeg
Screenshot_20220209-025413~2.png
Screenshot_20220209-025425~2.png

Does anyone know if you can play the physical disc game without connecting to the internet for it?

So since the game came out about a week ago. I have been hooked playing it non stop, definitley the most fun multiplayer horror game I've played between Friday the 13th and Dead by Daylight. I've recently upgraded Ash from AOD (Warrior class) and Ash from ED2 (Hunter class) playing with them after upgrading makes them very OP. Lol

So since the game came out about a week ago. I have been hooked playing it non stop, definitley the most fun multiplayer horror game I've played between Friday the 13th and Dead by Daylight. I've recently upgraded Ash from AOD (Warrior class) and Ash from ED2 (Hunter class) playing with them after upgrading makes them very OP. Lol

I am really enjoying the game myself. Leveled Henry up to 25 and now I am working on Lord Arthur. I haven't played a round as the demon yet, tried twice but got impatient with the match making time.

I am really enjoying the game myself. Leveled Henry up to 25 and now I am working on Lord Arthur. I haven't played a round as the demon yet, tried twice but got impatient with the match making time.
Yeah I got both AOD Ash and ED2 Ash at 25 working on ED Ash now. The match making wait time sucks and sometimes people will disconnect because they can't pick the character they want (which usually is when I choose ED2 or AOD Ash) but hopefully more people play when Castle kandar and the season pass S1 drops.

Back