Game Deals Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if anywhere will be having a good PS3 sale for black friday or cyber monday? I want the console. Every place seems to be doing that 250gb + two games for $200, but I don't want the games so I'm hoping there's a place that just has the console and controller for cheaper.

Does anyone know if anywhere will be having a good PS3 sale for black friday or cyber monday? I want the console. Every place seems to be doing that 250gb + two games for $200, but I don't want the games so I'm hoping there's a place that just has the console and controller for cheaper.

All i see is walmart doing a 12gb ps3 for 150. I don't think its worth it tho.

Last edited:
For the PC Master Race:

Battlefield 4 is $24.99 on Amazon today from 3:10 to 7:10 PM (PST)

Amazon's Deal of the Day is a PS Vita Amazon Exclusive Bundle for $174.99.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G9AYVTG/ref=gbsl_tit_l-1_4142_2b9d6f77?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=left-new-1&pf_rd_r=0F6V96TGAPQWY64CT43C&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1671394142[/ame]

You get the Vita, 4 GB Memory Card, digital downloads of Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Uncharted: The Golden Abyss, and Retro City Rampage. You also get a voucher for the Walking Dead game, and the complete first season of the Walking Dead.

Buy one, get one 50% off on SELECT Nintendo Wii U and 3DS games at Best Buy this week.

Yup. Hopefully it's on the list of games that are on the deal. If not, then I can hold out a while longer.

It is. I've been eyeing that one, but I don't know what other game to get. I feel like I'm caught up, in terms of everything that interests me on the 3DS. I don't just want to get something, just to get it, you know? I'm really looking forward to Smash Bros., but obviously that won't work, as it's not even out yet.

Me too. I hate seeing these deals go to waste, but then I also hate buying something just for the sake of buying something. Especially since my backlog is already 5 deep.

Me too. I hate seeing these deals go to waste, but then I also hate buying something just for the sake of buying something. Especially since my backlog is already 5 deep.

Mine isn't that deep, but deep enough. :lol I need to finish Donkey Kong Country Returns 3DS and Luigi's Mansion. I REALLY enjoyed Luigi's Mansion, but there's so many side 'missions' to do, I'm getting a little overwhelmed. There's random gems to find, which are REALLY hard to find, dang it! :lol

Huge PSN sale tomorrow I highly recommend everyone get Lone Survivor for $5.24 and Crysis 3 for $5 (if you have the hard drive space)

Back