G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I am loving the Dreadnoks.
🎶 Ba da ba ba ba 🎵
Bring on Torch and all of the rest!!

Attachments

• IMG_2140.jpeg
    IMG_2140.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2139.jpeg
    IMG_2139.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
Surprise! All my current Amazon pre-orders were going to process now (ML Green Goblin, ML Amazing Spider Man, possibly the ML McGuire Spider Man, & the Hawk/Dreadnok wave) so I had to cancel a bunch. With all I've spent the past few weeks I can't get them all now. I missed canceling Buzzer so I should have him today. :lol
Looking forward to him though!

Surprise! All my current Amazon pre-orders were going to process now (ML Green Goblin, ML Amazing Spider Man, possibly the ML McGuire Spider Man, & the Hawk/Dreadnok wave) so I had to cancel a bunch. With all I've spent the past few weeks I can't get them all now. I missed canceling Buzzer so I should have him today. :lol
Looking forward to him though!
I picked up Ripper today at Liberty Target and they also had Buzzer but none of the others in the wave. I would have picked up Hawk but I can wait for Shockwave and Helix.

Surprise again! I received notice that my Target pre orders for the Python Patrol Copperhead, Cobra officer, and Tele-Viper with Trouble Bubble have been charged and will ship soon.
I received no notice before the charge btw, just after, nice.

I opened my Buzzer. Great figure but those glasses are a pain in the arse to keep on the figure's head! For the price, I just don't understand why they can't give us two head sculpts, one with the glasses molded onto the head, and one without. Grunt has two heads, why not the Dreadnoks?
I'm going to have to superglue these to the head. I don't want to but there's no other way other than tying a clear rubber band to them, but that won't look so nice.

Well, they arrived today and now back at Target.
I'm keeping the PP Tele-Viper with Trouble Bubble. Had a $19 discount, got it for $33!
Target Exclusives 11-24-23.jpg

So nice to have them all* together. Now just to get a decent group shot in a cool display.
Call me crazy, but for some reason this crew is what had me most excited about the entire line.

PXL_20231128_030511416.NIGHT.jpg

*(I don't count that ninja. I don't think she really even looks "python patrol" and she doesn't have any nostalgia to make up for it)

New in package photos of Big Boa and the 60th Army trooper have appeared on Ali Express (watch TheArtistShArK on Youtube) Looks like these might hit retail as soon as they're available to order.

I got General Hawk and Helix from HP, just waiting on Shockwave.
I gotta say that Hawk is easily one of the front runners for my favorite Classified of 2023. He’s top 5 favorite Joes, Top 10 favorite figure from ARAH and possibly my favorite Classified Joe from the entire line so far.

Attachments

• IMG_2154.jpeg
    IMG_2154.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2161.jpeg
    IMG_2161.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2164.jpeg
    IMG_2164.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
I tried out GI Joe Classifieds for the first time and I do like them! The first one I got was Zarana and Snake Eyes showed up as well. The other characters are still in transit but I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy them all as well!

My Hiss Tank is finally shipping!
Looks like I'll have it sometime next week. I'm unboxing the Tank, I'm not sure if all the figures can be removed and nicely put back later, the Cobra Commander is a on Retro card, you have to destroy the packaging to free the figure. That'll stay in MOC, the others, I don't know.

Back