G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this!
71TJyXnirvL._AC_SX679_.jpg

I wish Hasbro wouldn't release so many Army builders all in one year! We have the Crimson Bats, the Crimson Guard Retro, the Python Patrol Vipers, Python Patrol Officer, The Python Patrol Guards, Valkyrie two pack, Arctic Bats, Range Vipers, the Tele-Viper with Trouble Bubble, Eels, Snow Serpents, Grunt/Green Shirt Steel Corps, and the upcoming Steel Corps two pack!

Not to mention, you could army build Torpedo, Stalker, and Dusty into new troopers if you put your mind to it.
Way too much all at once! :panic:

Last edited:
Got me a Low Light from bbts. Debating the Snow Serpent.

Wonder if the line will go deep enough to get to my first 3 3/4 Joe, Hard Ball?

Love this!

I wish Hasbro wouldn't release so many Army builders all in one year! We have the Crimson Bats, the Crimson Guard Retro, the Python Patrol Vipers, Python Patrol Officer, The Python Patrol Guards, Valkyrie two pack, Arctic Bats, Range Vipers, the Tele-Viper with Trouble Bubble, Eels, Snow Serpents, Grunt/Green Shirt Steel Corps, and the upcoming Steel Corps two pack!

Not to mention, you could army build Torpedo, Stalker, and Dusty into new troopers if you put your mind to it.
I know Hasbro considers Grunt to have Troop Builder capability but how can that be if the tac-vest isn't removable? Graves is set right on the chest.

Love this!

I’m winding down my Joe buying but had to order this dude. If Master Chief 117 was made in the 80s, this is him 😆

Hard ball is in my top five most wanted joes for the classified line. Under-rated and under-represented figure for sure.
Funny thing was, he was only bought by my grandparents cause he matched the character on the box for a vehicle they bought me

I know Hasbro considers Grunt to have Troop Builder capability but how can that be if the tac-vest isn't removable? Graves is set right on the chest.
I suppose we're meant to remove the print and possibly make a new one. Not too difficult to remove the print and, most special forces soldiers don't display much identification on their gear in the field anyways.

The Snow Serpent is available again for preorder through Amazon.

He's got five core weapons. That's what I'm talking about.

Still a big believer that that Marvel Legends "Build A Figure" concept would work here. In a wave, split up a cool item into five pieces, put one piece into each different figure. Maybe something like a mortar or a M2 50 caliber machine gun.

I remember long ago, being in a drug store, and a kid was sitting on the ground and his parent was telling him to pick one of two GI Joe RAH smaller vehicles. So he started counting the number of guns and missiles on the box art. The one with more guns, cannons and missiles was the one he picked. God bless that kid. (y) He knew what mattered the most.

Obviously I also wish Tomax and Xamot came with suitcase nukes and chainsaws too. Stuff like that.

Back