G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed the shoulder positioning too and am hoping it is due to an inept photographer and not a design flaw. I got 2 from Amazon before they sold out.

Speaking of inept photographers... Off Topic, but if any of y'all collect Lego, the photography for most of their sets has S-U-C-K-E-D for the past several years. I use my phone and get better looking photos. They just tend to pick awkward angles and such and make the models look worse than they are.

I am still mulling the Dragonfly. The main hesitation is "where am I gonna put this thing?":lol I really like the Rip Cord figure, but the new one... a SHIELD agent? Well that's what she looks like anyway. I'd probably sell her off.
She’s an old Argentina exclusive figure from back in the day. Blue and white are their flag colors so it makes sense but yeah she has some Shield vibes, which might help cross sell to some Marvel collectors.

Did you notice she is packed with Flash’s laser gun and backpack? I hope he is going to be made soon (one of my favorite Joes from the first wave).

When was the last time we had a figure with four different hair options! FOUR! I don’t think that is being praised enough. Sure, she might not be the most exciting tier ever but she’ll get us a classic Scarlett body to work with and sets a new precedent on swapable hair options.

I think that Glenda figure is cool and I’m crossing my fingers they use that sculpt for a classic Scarlett. I still don’t have her as I didn’t like the one they made.

Ooh. I like this one quite a bit! If someone doesn't want this and would be willing to sell for $$, let me know!
The same goes for all the figures with the Haslab Dragonfly. I only want the figures!
I might be you're huckleberry, we'll see! I know I could care less about glenda

Anyone have any suggestions for a head sculpt for a custom DeepSix? I was looking at the bad batch tech but didn’t know if there was a better option.
It depends on what body you're using, how realistic or whether it works with the Classified style, how much work you want to put into it, and whether you're okay with using a head that's a bit recognizable.
(I'm guessing, you're using one of the Buzz Lightyear Alpha figures ;))

The Marvel Legends Cpt. America heads that look pretty good & that don't look like Chris Evens are the unmasked head from the Stealth Suit Capt in the Winter Soldier (Mandroid BAF) Wave looks really good for Deep Six, It was reused I believe for the Capt. America in the Age of Ultron Thanos BAF Wave, just not easy heads to find (I need one myself). The Steve Rogers from the Terax Wave looks good, I'm not sure it'll fit in scale with Classified since it's an older ML figure (one I don't own). The MCU Chris Evens heads that might work are the one from the two pack with Peggy Carter, the unmasked head that came in the two pack with Crossbones, and the Walmart Excl. End Game version.
The MCU Disney+ Winter Soldier head looks pretty close especially with the hair repainted orange. You might have difficulty with the height of the hair in a helmet or inaccurate since Deep Six has a crew cut so, there might be improvement with sanding down the hair sculpt.

That's the best I could come up with at the moment, if I think of something else I'll post it here.

Leaked images of the Classified Snow Serpent have surfaced, I'm just posting this one:
GI Joe Classified Snow Serpent.jpg

20230430_160359.jpg

1/12th scale.

Looks like it could be slightly converted for some kind of Cobra use. Reminds a bit from the small fighter in the Terror Drome

5916445.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions. I thought a Capt head would look good as well, the crewcut was the reason in was looking at the Tech figure. I will give the ones you mentioned a look.

And yes, I picked up both the Alpha buzz figures. I am gonna try both V1 and V2 of DeepSix.
That's some pretty good, custom thinking there.

So in my post about Shipsreck, I talked about nostalgia, which is what got me into this line. I mentioned I’m nearly done as that nostalgia well is almost dry. But then came along this dude.

I have no memory of Rock and Roll, but what I saw was a cool army dude figure. He arrived today and I’m not disappointed! I need to work out how to properly display the ammo belt, but he’s looking damn cool.

75B3DE19-E99A-4184-BD38-60587F8FE556.jpeg

Edit; Thanks @screamingmetal ! I just need to get better at posing with guns now :D

3EA5E237-3B3B-4D8A-B9DC-D2FBCD8561E7.jpeg

Last edited:
The M60 feeds from the other side. The ammo box can either clip to the side of the gun and feed with the short belt into the gun or, clip the box to the figure's belt on the left hand side then feed from the long belt coming out of the ammo box and into the gun. Putting the ammo box on the belt instead of the gun keeps the weight down on the gun making it easier to carry and aim. Lastly, you could just have the long belt hanging off the gun or the short belt showing a mostly spent belt.

I don't have RnR yet, the more I see the more I want!
I also just ordered the M60E4 with the discount this past weekend from Gridiron for him. I feel if they're going to update the Joes a bit, they should go further and give RnR the most advanced, before it retired, version of the M60.

Back