G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PDD is apparently in stock at GameStop for anyone needing an outlandish fix right now. I’m so glad we’re getting him already. Just shows how wacky they are willing to let this line go.

Canceled my pulse order and just ordered from GameStop. Surprisingly GameStop is cheaper and has free shipping if you order 2.

GameStop/USPS finally admitted they lost my original Destro order from a month ago. Not sure how something gets lost from Grapevine to me since it's about 3 miles, lol.

Decided to swap the bands and holsters between the exclusive and reg as well of course the head

Everything is easily swappable and I think it works . In the comics and cartoon he had contrasting colors as well

Finally found Beach head on the shelf! But I had to be at Target when it opened.

Still hopeful to find some Troopers in the wild.

Popfindr is hit-and-miss for me too. What messes it up a little is Target's "on hand" inventory and uncooperative employees. I've asked some Target employees about what "on hand" means and I've heard everything from it means that they have been 'allocated' that amount from their Distribution Center, to that it's en route to them, to even that it's "in the store" but hasn't been inventoried (most likely in a 'repack' box).

I've lucked out and have been able to find Baroness on the shelf and worked with one other employee who had a box in the back and brought another out another day. I'm always super polite and appreciative. Been reading some nasty stories on FB where some collectors/scalpers/etc. are all sorts of angry at Target and get rude and confrontational.

Today I had a Target employee who was insistent that the Joes all had the same DPCI (they had 2x Troopers "on hand"). I politely disagreed and showed her the numbers and tried to explain that this was a Target Exclusive and they actually all had unique numbers unlike Wave 1. She mentioned other people had been in asking and she basically tried to brush me off. I didn't want to be rude or push further so I just left..I had already found BH at another store anyways and I still am anticipating that more stock will continue to flow in.

Decided to swap the bands and holsters between the exclusive and reg as well of course the head

Everything is easily swappable and I think it works . In the comics and cartoon he had contrasting colors as well

Looks great...even though I'm not a big fan of the 'brown' on SE, I do think the silver visor looks better!

One thing that annoys me a little (it's not on the 00 SE) is that stupid little red square on the regular Snake Eyes right above his visor. I don't mind that it is there, but when I see the figure with it painted incorrectly (skewed off to the side, etc.), it just irks me a little. Why do it Hasbro if you can't get it right?

Baroness popped up in 2’s at a bunch of Targets in my area. I went to the closest one and was the only one at the one door but I guess they opened the other door first and another guy got there first. Didn’t matter as the shelves were empty. He flagged down an employee and she figured out they were still on the truck and told us to come back later. They were gone by lunch.

After work, I went to the last target still showing any in stock. They showed they have 2 but they couldn’t locate them anywhere. Met 2 other collectors looking there too. Everyone was super friendly but disappointed.

Baroness popped up in 2’s at a bunch of Targets in my area. I went to the closest one and was the only one at the one door but I guess they opened the other door first and another guy got there first. Didn’t matter as the shelves were empty. He flagged down an employee and she figured out they were still on the truck and told us to come back later. They were gone by lunch.

After work, I went to the last target still showing any in stock. They showed they have 2 but they couldn’t locate them anywhere. Met 2 other collectors looking there too. Everyone was super friendly but disappointed.

Jeez what a crappy situation..but stick with the hunt Munch ..I think your odds are getting better to getting her so don’t give up and stay away from the scalper markets..they will get Karma thrown back to them.

Incidentally, when I found her was a Saturday morning..so keep checking everyday because I never find new figures over the weekend in my area :wave

Apparently Cobra Troopers have been popping up on Target's website early in the morning. People are saying they're only lasting a few minutes each time but some have been successful in snagging one. I'm hearing it helps if you use their app.

I have a feeling that the Baroness & bike will be a little easier to get than the Cobra Troopers. At $20 a piece, easier to justify the purchase of one or two if you find them to army build, most will only need one Baroness & bike, two will cost ya $80, that extra $40 you can use for two Troopers!
The alt. motorcycle helmet head isn't so cool that you will want to spend $40 to have a second to display with it, to do so would be stupid because we all know they'll rerelease Baroness at some point, most likely in the same colors. Buy one Baroness & Bike, then once you get that reg. release Baroness, display the first one with the helmet (which I think will be excl. to the set). Maybe some will want two bikes to give one to Destro, but I just don't think that bike is worth $40 on it's own.

I GOT ONE!!!

I woke up at 4 am today and checked Popfindr. Nothing new was showing so I went back to sleep. Woke up around 9 AM and saw two stores had 2. I hurried and got ready and headed out. By the time I got in the car, one of the stores was zeroed out. So I head to the one that still has 2. This is a Target I honestly never new existed until today. Not in an area I travel to very often. I get there and nothing on the shelves but they are actively stocking. I ask the girl stocking toys for help. We go to the two areas they might be, both empty. She checks her device and says they came in just this morning and she’ll go check the back if I would hang out for a bit. Heck yeah I will. In about 10 minutes she comes back with two items, only one of them Baroness. The other is a Cobra Trooper! She said they only had the one Baroness but she saw the other figure back there while looking and thought she’d see if I was interested in that one too. I could have kissed her! I did not even dream of walking out with anything other than a Baroness so it was the icing, sprinkles, and cherry on top! I made sure to get her name and left her a glowing review on the receipt survey when I got home. I did that for the girl that got me Beach Head that felt like years ago now. The store manger followed up with an email on that asking if I got her name, but i didn’t. I only had a vague description thanks to the mask. I didn’t want to make that mistake again. And the fact she came out with an extra item I didn’t even request her to look for was just incredible. I wanted to make sure her excellent customer service got noticed by her boss.

I can finally rest from hunt this debacle of a wave. Hopefully wave 2 will ship to me soon and all goes smoothly for the SS CC exclusive next month.

Good for you Buttmunch, I was able to score 2 Troopers today myself after having an employee grab them from the back for me. Yup, I'm done until wave 2 hits.

I GOT ONE!!!

I woke up at 4 am today and checked Popfindr. Nothing new was showing so I went back to sleep. Woke up around 9 AM and saw two stores had 2. I hurried and got ready and headed out. By the time I got in the car, one of the stores was zeroed out. So I head to the one that still has 2. This is a Target I honestly never new existed until today. Not in an area I travel to very often. I get there and nothing on the shelves but they are actively stocking. I ask the girl stocking toys for help. We go to the two areas they might be, both empty. She checks her device and says they came in just this morning and she’ll go check the back if I would hang out for a bit. Heck yeah I will. In about 10 minutes she comes back with two items, only one of them Baroness. The other is a Cobra Trooper! She said they only had the one Baroness but she saw the other figure back there while looking and thought she’d see if I was interested in that one too. I could have kissed her! I did not even dream of walking out with anything other than a Baroness so it was the icing, sprinkles, and cherry on top! I made sure to get her name and left her a glowing review on the receipt survey when I got home. I did that for the girl that got me Beach Head that felt like years ago now. The store manger followed up with an email on that asking if I got her name, but i didn’t. I only had a vague description thanks to the mask. I didn’t want to make that mistake again. And the fact she came out with an extra item I didn’t even request her to look for was just incredible. I wanted to make sure her excellent customer service got noticed by her boss.

I can finally rest from hunt this debacle of a wave. Hopefully wave 2 will ship to me soon and all goes smoothly for the SS CC exclusive next month.

Congrats :hi5:

Ironic you found her on a Sat like I did :) That was great service by the target employee..it’s great when they do the extra mile :clap

Meanwhile another gem of this cycle discovered :yess:

So the rumor mill has spun out. A small dealer in Australia has inadvertently revealed "Wave 3 and 4" and put them up for pre-order. Reportedly, the figures might be released in two separate "Waves" (movie figures and *new* CS separate) and Hasbro has released information to online dealers already. Nothing 100% confirmed yet. Release date was FEBRUARY 2021...no Christmas Wave? Or that could just be Australia's date.

-Snake-Eyes (Movie)
-Storm Shadow (Movie)
-Zartan
-Lady Jaye
-Cobra Trooper (not info on paints)

Seems kind of dumb to release the movie figures so early, especially since they delayed it until October 2021. This happened with Retaliation too. Hasbro and retailers put some on the shelves when they delayed the movie (to do reshoots to feature more of Channing Tatum's Duke) and then scrambled around to try and get them back.

Unless Hasbro fears the movie is going to kill the line (again) and wants to get these figures out before the fans and critics thrash it! :lol

So the rumor mill has spun out. A small dealer in Australia has inadvertently revealed "Wave 3 and 4" and put them up for pre-order. Reportedly, the figures might be released in two separate "Waves" (movie figures and *new* CS separate) and Hasbro has released information to online dealers already. Nothing 100% confirmed yet. Release date was FEBRUARY 2021...no Christmas Wave? Or that could just be Australia's date.

-Snake-Eyes (Movie)
-Storm Shadow (Movie)
-Zartan
-Lady Jaye

Seems kind of dumb to release the movie figures so early, especially since they delayed it until October 2021. This happened with Retaliation too. Hasbro and retailers put some on the shelves when they delayed the movie (to do reshoots to feature more of Channing Tatum's Duke) and then scrambled around to try and get them back.

Unless Hasbro fears the movie is going to kill the line (again) and wants to get these figures out before the fans and critics thrash it! :lol

Hopefully, we'll find out for sure on September 25-26 during the Pulse Con. I think they'll have to push movie SE & SS until late 2021 to coincide with the film's push back release date.

I'm psyched for Zartan and a more available Cobra Trooper.

-Snake-Eyes (Movie)
-Storm Shadow (Movie)
-Zartan
-Lady Jaye

Is there a link to what they look like? Probably not

This works so well it almost seems intentional. Zero mods, and the skin tone even matches up very well!

3271178-C-298-B-4-FE6-AE99-C35-AA068-FE9-D.jpg

6086-F184-8-DCB-4311-9-B97-03-FB4-BC50-AED.jpg

ED6868-D6-0-FB2-4-EBE-B815-B8-A43-BA3-A5-F7.jpg

I doubt Hasbro would make an official one unless it was an exclusive because of the cross line parts, but it’s so easy to do yourself if you have the parts.

This works so well it almost seems intentional. Zero mods, and the skin tone even matches up very well!

3271178-C-298-B-4-FE6-AE99-C35-AA068-FE9-D.jpg

6086-F184-8-DCB-4311-9-B97-03-FB4-BC50-AED.jpg

ED6868-D6-0-FB2-4-EBE-B815-B8-A43-BA3-A5-F7.jpg

I doubt Hasbro would make an official one unless it was an exclusive because of the cross line parts, but it’s so easy to do yourself if you have the parts.

Nice nod to the major hooper disguise in the first episode of the “ Mass Device “ mini series

Thanks! It’s literally just a head swap so it’s about as easy as it can be. I figure when the single carded Baroness finally happens I’ll grab an extra and use the head for the permanent disguise look and put that one on the motorcycle. Hopefully we don’t be seeing those pink or purple hair highlights on that one, but it’s simple enough to ‘dye’ that back to a proper black.

Thanks! It’s literally just a head swap so it’s about as easy as it can be. I figure when the single carded Baroness finally happens I’ll grab an extra and use the head for the permanent disguise look and put that one on the motorcycle. Hopefully we don’t be seeing those pink or purple hair highlights on that one, but it’s simple enough to ‘dye’ that back to a proper black.

I never found agent carter in the stores..that’s the issue with this :lecture

Back