• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - SSW statues, busts and helms!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrodoEyes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Howdy ho folks! The time is come to put up my things that are now surplus to requirements.
It's been fun collecting them, but when i think about it i just don't need everything, even though i came within an original balrog and cave troll of having the lot. But i have a wedding to pay for and growing collecting habits, like SS dioramas, Harry Potter busts and the Hobbit coming out soon, so a stream-line is in order.
Who knows, when the wedding is over and the loan i currently have is paid off early next year, i could save up and buy them back! It all depends if i miss them or not.
SO, here we go - the prices i have quoted are according to ToyTracker, and i have rounded up or down where appropriate. Usual shipping charges apply, but if you would like specifics, please ask.
I am on holiday next week sunday - friday and won't be able to be online to answer questions, and whatever is left after a couple of weeks will go on ebay.
So here's the list -

STATUES

Fell Beast with Morgul Lord - $280 - £170
Aragorn on steed at the Black Gate - $225 - £137
Gollum as Gollum - $155 - £96
Orc Warrior - $135 - £83
Newborn Uruk-Hai - $310 - £190
Orc Overseer - $80 - £50 (Has damaged skirt, glued back on but easy to repair by a professional.)
Orc Pitmaster - $95 - £60

BUSTS

Witch-King of Angmar - $115 - £71
Aragorn - $75 - £46
Boromir - $70 - £43
Legolas (repainted) - $50 - £30
Elrond - $30 - £18
Saruman - $65 - £40
Galadhrim archer - $55 - £34
Uruk-Hai Scout - $150 - £93 (Small piece of clothing broken off and glued back on, not very noticeable, can be professionally restored)
Beserker - $65 - £40

HELMS

Mouth of Sauron - $25 - £15

Last edited:
Back