• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Handmade green herbs for RE 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedyogi

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I've been making some herbs to go with my Resident Evil Hot Toys figures and have some extra's available. Right now only the pictured herbs and herb trio's are FS, I can make more if needed. Just wanted you to know what exactly you're getting since they differ slightly due to the nature of handmade items.

The pots are sculpted from polymer clay and the herbs are from a cut up plastic plant and painted to match. Yellow herbs are on the way! If you want a full set just message me and I can add a yellow to your set.

Herbs are $5 each with $3 shipping(within US) regardless of quantity. All are at least 2 inches tall.

Individual green herbs (note there are two colors of green, dark and light, trio's are all paired with the lighter green)
IMG_1248_zps9c640d7c.jpg

Herb trio A
IMG_1249_zps957f270e.jpg

Herb trio B
IMG_1250_zpsc762da34.jpg

Herb trio C
IMG_1251_zps2d1e05d3.jpg

Message me for dibs and paypal information, or for a shipping quote if you're out of the US.

Back