Free Joe figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i ordered rock n roll hoping to get a extra crimson guard or maybe a enviroment. if i get a third black ninja im selling him or hopefully trading someone for him
u see i need a black ninja and i get something u need i would trade with u..

I just hope they're smart enough to not send people 2 of the same figure, expect maybe the army builders. Getting 2 Rock 'n Rolls would kinda suck :lol

Not really. If I ordered a second Rock 'n' Roll, I'd be doing so to bash a greenshirt and an extra Rock 'n' Roll would mean I have another opportunity to flesh out another of the '82 releases Sideshow will never do. :huh

Yeah, RNR would be a nice score. Getting another Desert Cobra or a Hawk would be less cool though Hawk has some nice bashable parts.

Desert Cobra would be the only one I really would not want.

If I got a black ninja it would lead me to finally sell off one of my 3 red ninjas.

Yeah, RNR would be a nice score. Getting another Desert Cobra or a Hawk would be less cool though Hawk has some nice bashable parts.

Desert Cobra would be the only one I really would not want.

If I got a black ninja it would lead me to finally sell off one of my 3 red ninjas.
if any one gets a desert cobra or a black Ninja let me know, im ordering a CG.

I got charged 177.00+, so its 33.00+ in shipping? The figure with tax was 144.00+. I hope thats not the real total. I know SS sometimes charge a different amount to verify you card. 33.00 shipping is too much even for 2 figures, unless its a dio, Which I hope its not.

Again I spoke to a rep and it looks like any joe in the $135 or higher range qualifies you for a free figure cause when I asked about either the Desert Cobra Sniper or Officer, I was told that they DID NOT qualify for a free figure and they are at $99 range so I'm guessing these are going to be the freebees.

And no, you are not going to get a statue nor Dio for free.

I got charged 177.00+, so its 33.00+ in shipping? The figure with tax was 144.00+. I hope thats not the real total. I know SS sometimes charge a different amount to verify you card. 33.00 shipping is too much even for 2 figures, unless its a dio, Which I hope its not.
Wow. Just let us know what u get man.:pray:

Again I spoke to a rep and it looks like any joe in the $135 or higher range qualifies you for a free figure cause when I asked about either the Desert Cobra Sniper or Officer, I was told that they DID NOT qualify for a free figure and they are at $99 range so I'm guessing these are going to be the freebees.

And no, you are not going to get a statue nor Dio for free.
seeing that they no longer for order it looks like that is what we getting. cool on my part i dont have one:clap

Wow. Just let us know what u get man.:pray:

I might not find out until Tuesday. I have my figures sent to my work, and I'm off Fridays and Mondays (Working a 4/40), and UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays. I was hoping they would ship it out today, since I ordered yesterday, I would have gotten it tomorrow. Oh well.

Edit: Never mind, I just got my quantum view. tomorrow it is.:yess:

What the hell is sideshow getting out of this? :dunno

They obviously get to clear their inventory, plus their MSRP prices have HUGE margins built in.
Retailers profit from selling SSC items 10-20% off (even after freight!) So I'm sure 30-40% off MSRP still makes SSC money.

I might not find out until Tuesday. I have my figures sent to my work, and I'm off Fridays and Mondays (Working a 4/40), and UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays. I was hoping they would ship it out today, since I ordered yesterday, I would have gotten it tomorrow. Oh well.

Edit: Never mind, I just got my quantum view. tomorrow it is.:yess:

Cant wait to hear what you get I want to get another CG and this would be a prime time to do it. Does anyone know if you can use rewards points to purchase the figure with and still get a free figure? I may have to give them a call to ask about that.

Back