Free Joe figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hrm. . .I wonder what folks will get with this. Guessing many will actually get that wacky command center thing instead of a figure. I'm tempted to pull the trigger on the CG. If I knew for sure it would be another figure I probably would.

Even if you get something you don't want or need you can always sell it, Its a win win for everyone!!!

Reminiscent of that old Palisades Roadblock bust. I couldn't give the damn thing away on eBay, so I eventually just donated it to the Salvation Army, where I'm sure it still sits on a shelf :lol

Yeah the pit command thing was a complete miss, they should stop with the enviroments and make vecihles instead, or maybe just start pumping out some basic green shirts like grunt, short fuze, and breaker for 90 bucks each.

even if it is the command center, you could probably sell it easily for around $100.
I would buy something, but unfortunately I have all of those for sale cept the environments

even if it is the command center, you could probably sell it easily for around $100.
I would buy something, but unfortunately I have all of those for sale cept the environments

Well thanks for the head up:hi5: I'm sure alot of people will jump on this offer:wink1:

It's prolly the Black Dragon Ninja. Both the regular and exclusive are still in stock. They can't give them away.... oh wait...

I just spoke to a rep yesterday and this is vaild as of Oct. 16 till the 31st.
You get one random G.I.Joe figure for any purchase of a G.Joe item.
Example, buy one Joe figure get one free, buy a dio get one figure free, buy one statue get one figure free.
Also, you can place seperate multiple orders and still get a figure free for each order placed. ( 3 orders, 3 free figures)

Sideshow Collectibles Help Desk
Commonly asked questions, shipping information, billing information and more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are here: Sideshow Help Desk » Uncategorized » Free G.I. Joe
Figure Giveaway Terms And Conditions!

Free G.I. Joe Figure Giveaway Terms And Conditions!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

The FREE ‘G.I. Joe Mystery Figure’ is selected by Sideshow and is available to collectors who place a qualifying order for a IN-STOCK G.I. Joe Collectible from October 16th – 31st, 2012 at 11:59PM (Pacific Time), or while supplies last. Gift Cards, Rewards, discounts (unless otherwise notated), FLEXPay, coupons and gift certificates CANNOT be used in conjunction with this promotion, even if checkout allows it, and can only be applied to new orders, and can only be used once per customer/account. The free mystery item cannot be exchanged for an alternate choice and it cannot be returned for credit or cash value. Please read below for detailed participation information!

How To Redeem:
The option to add the Mystery Gift will appear on the check-out pages of qualified In-Stock orders. Upon check-out, customers must select the ‘Yes’ box if they would like to receive the FREE ‘Mystery Gift’ or the ‘No’ box if they would like to decline the offer.

Receiving Your Promotional item:
While every effort will be made to ship both items together, it may not be possible to pack your FREE item with your purchased collectible. Your FREE ‘Mystery Gift’ may arrive after your product purchase has shipped. Additional shipping fees will apply on your FREE ‘Mystery Gift’ if it is shipped separately.

International Participation Welcome!
International collectors (including EU regions) will be responsible for VAT, duties or import fees on the shipment of the promotional item. Due to customs requirements, the promotional item will need to be assigned a value of at least US$1.[Request a Ship Quote Here]. Once you select the ‘Yes’ box and submit your order, you accept responsibility for all fees incurred on the entire shipment.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 at 8:01 am and is filed under Uncategorized.

Help Desk Homepage »

Sideshow Homepage »

Search Help Desk Articles

Help Desk Categories
Uncategorized Ordering How to Order International Orders Accepted About pre-ordering products Stock Status Terms Flexible Payments (Flex Pay) Wait List Reservations Account Management Creating/Deleting an Account Managing Your Account Changing Account / Order Info Domestic (U.S.) Shipping Shipping Charges Delivery Times and Restrictions Change Shipping Info Delivery Notifications Tracking Info International Shipping International Shipping Charges International Delivery and Information Changes International Delivery Notifications Returns, Exchanges, Cancellations and Refunds Product Guarantee Exchange / Return a SSC Product Purchased Elsewhere Exchange / Return a SSC Product Purchased from Sideshow Cancelling an Order Fees, Refunds and Rates Edition Sizes, Exclusives and Site Terms Limited Editions Exclusives Account Terms Other Site Terms E-Newsletter, Confirmations and Correspondences E-Newsletter Confirmation Emails Currency, Measurement and Time Conversion What are pre-orders? Ordering, transfering or canceling a pre-order Delivery and Status of Pre-orders Using Rewards, Gift cards and e-coupons Gift Cards Rewards E-coupons
Recent Articles
Free G.I. Joe Figure Giveaway Terms And Conditions!
Indiana Jones Statue Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions!
Free Star Wars Mystery Gift Terms and Conditions!
Sideshow Collectibles San Diego Comic-Con Trip Giveaway Terms & Conditions!
Comic-Con Sideshow Exclusives FAQs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sideshow Collectibles Help Desk
help desk homepage | sideshow homepage

Even if you get something like the Desert Trooper its still got good kitbashable parts and what not. Nice deal for sure!

I'm wondering if you buy 2 items do you get 2 free?

I can use another Crimson Guard and would maybe pull the trigger on one of the dios knowing I'd get a few figures.

Back