Free Joe figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!,

How many ppl did it take to finally say yes to sending you out a free promo item?

I guess it was 3 people (2 CS reps and 1 supervisor), I actually ended up getting something unrelated to GI Joe but still pretty cool. I gave it as a present already and it's been enjoyed.

Looks like I have a Rock N' Roll coming my way as a result of this. Unfortunately, I already have an RnR, I don't suppose anyone would be looking to trade in the near future. A Viper would be rad! :lol

Looks like I have a Rock N' Roll coming my way as a result of this. Unfortunately, I already have an RnR, I don't suppose anyone would be looking to trade in the near future. A Viper would be rad! :lol

Use R&R parts to bash another green shirt Joe.

Wasn't this promo during the end of October? Why are you just now getting a free figure?

Back