Free Joe figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 for Sideshow. I ordered a Black ninja 3-4 days before this offer started. Emailed them and they honored the offer. Right on SS.

Man that is awesome if I have ever seen it. For what people say I have only had great experiences with there customer service and they actually follow threw with some pretty cool stuff.

Cant wait to hear what you get I want to get another CG and this would be a prime time to do it. Does anyone know if you can use rewards points to purchase the figure with and still get a free figure? I may have to give them a call to ask about that.

No, you don't get the free figure in conjunction with any other discounts, reward points, or gift cards.

I wonder how they would classify a Shaun of the Dead or Res. Dog figure as a "GI Joe" collectible?

Maybe they same way they do those environments? Create a generic environment, slap a Joe or Cobra symbol on it, and hope the suckers don't get wise.

Thats disappointing but depending on what we get may still be worth it.

Well, if you get a figure of equal value. You can sell the free figure to pay for the one you actually paid for. So in essence, you can have the figure you wanted free or at a extremely reduced price. So, I say its definately worth it.

Yeah, RNR would be a nice score. Getting another Desert Cobra or a Hawk would be less cool though Hawk has some nice bashable parts.

Desert Cobra would be the only one I really would not want.

If I got a black ninja it would lead me to finally sell off one of my 3 red ninjas.

If you don't get a black ninja. I have a regular black ninja complete, but no box, that I would trade for a red ninja, I dont need the box.:D

Last edited:
My red ninja is incomplete. Its just a bunch of parts from toy anxiety that I used to make a 3rd ninja. If you wanted to open your black ninja and swap part for part I'd be game.

What!!!, I have a flex pay item (ex.Black Dragon) that ships on the 20th that I used a coupon on they gave me, I hope theres a chance I'll get a free item with it.... off to the help desk, they were great giving me the promo 10% off select Gi Joes when I missed it by 3 days, fingers crossed they will be nice to include this order with this promo :)

What!!!, I have a flex pay item (ex.Black Dragon) that ships on the 20th that I used a coupon on they gave me, I hope theres a chance I'll get a free item with it.... off to the help desk, they were great giving me the promo 10% off select Gi Joes when I missed it by 3 days, fingers crossed they will be nice to include this order with this promo :)

I dont think it qualifies since you used flexpay and a coupon, but you never know. Good luck.

Back