Free Joe figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just spoke to a rep yesterday and this is vaild as of Oct. 16 till the 31st.
You get one random G.I.Joe figure for any purchase of a G.Joe item.
Example, buy one Joe figure get one free, buy a dio get one figure free, buy one statue get one figure free.
Also, you can place seperate multiple orders and still get a figure free for each order placed. ( 3 orders, 3 free figures)

^^^^^:lecture

Hopefully this sale clears some of their inventory so they can move forward with more Joe stuff.

Edit: I wonder what SSC is really thinking about this line. Note a lot of the recent stuff is lingering on the website. Its all the stuff that's $135-$200.

When SSC starts grabbing $180 for their DC figures and because it's "new" people will buy them, GI Joe isn't going to look all that lucrative anymore.

Last edited:
Hopefully this sale clears some of their inventory so they can move forward with more Joe stuff.

Edit: I wonder what SSC is really thinking about this line. Note a lot of the recent stuff is lingering on the website. Its all the stuff that's $135-$200.

When SSC starts grabbing $180 for their DC figures and because it's "new" people will buy them, GI Joe isn't going to look all that lucrative anymore.

Let me clear that up for you. Sideshow, "Wow, none of the Joe stuff is selling. I guess people don't like G.I. Joe anymore. Let's discuss moving away from it to focus more on the upcoming DC 1/6 at the next meeting."

Definatley going to take advantage of this! But I'm going to wait until tomorrow to order. Sideshow's done promos like this before only to have the following day have an additional promo. Like "spend over $75 in stock item and get a Spooktacular gift card" kind of thing. No sense in ordering now and missing out on a potential extra freebie in the newsletter tomorrow!

And I doubt they'll be sending out the Pit for free. The shipping on those heavy items would too much. It'll all be figures, but seeing as the pit is the sam price, you could look at it as buying a the mystery figure and getting the pit for free :dunno

it says you pay shipping on the free item if shipped separately, so there is a chance it could be a command center dio.

Definatley going to take advantage of this! But I'm going to wait until tomorrow to order. Sideshow's done promos like this before only to have the following day have an additional promo. Like "spend over $75 in stock item and get a Spooktacular gift card" kind of thing. No sense in ordering now and missing out on a potential extra freebie in the newsletter tomorrow!

And I doubt they'll be sending out the Pit for free. The shipping on those heavy items would too much. It'll all be figures, but seeing as the pit is the sam price, you could look at it as buying a the mystery figure and getting the pit for free :dunno

They can always charge you the extra shipping if it was that. When you order, it doesnt give you a total fee, it treats it as a pre-order. Im guessing they have to figure out what they are sending you and adding the shipping fee after.

Well, any of the environments are too large to combine with anything, so I'm still thinking not any of those would be a freebie.

All ill say is that we should help each othere out, im going for this lets say i get a figure it would be cool if i could trade the figure with one of the freaks who needs it for a figure i need.

i ordered rock n roll hoping to get a extra crimson guard or maybe a enviroment. if i get a third black ninja im selling him or hopefully trading someone for him

I just hope they're smart enough to not send people 2 of the same figure, expect maybe the army builders. Getting 2 Rock 'n Rolls would kinda suck :lol

i ordered rock n roll hoping to get a extra crimson guard or maybe a enviroment. if i get a third black ninja im selling him or hopefully trading someone for him

I think RnR is more likely to be given away than CG, but obviously if RnR is the one you need then you had to pull the trigger on him.

Back