Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Well, that is the subject line and apparently she is scolding (disqualifying) those not doing it properly. Just FYI.

She might be talking about something else...

Last edited:

Twitter. "I'm quite unforgiving in my expectations. FYI- complete info in by the deadline or no prize. Free ain't easy. No sniveling either."

I just gave up on it. LOL! Can't imagine this being anything worthwhile anyway. I have a lot more fun in here.

I second that.

thirded, you smell it?

I tend to agree, but I've never won anything at Freaktacular. Its been years, but I did score with Spooktacular. Better conversation here.

I've won a few things over the years from freaktacular, there's some really awesome boardies here that make it a blast, then again you always see people with low posts counts coming in to just "win" and not actually hang out in here.

100% agreed. Spook has fallen.

sure has

I don't think I'd even know if I won a contest I enter on Twitter, Pintrest, or Intstagram... never can see what people say back to be so if SSC says, Punk you win send us your info! I'll never know it. :lol

I don't think I'd even know if I won a contest I enter on Twitter, Pintrest, or Intstagram... never can see what people say back to be so if SSC says, Punk you win send us your info! I'll never know it. :lol

I've never won a Sideshow contest, but I think they message you to let you know you if you won. I think I remember Susan saying to check your inbox on Facebook after the contests last year. If the person that won didn't respond then they picked another winner.

I've never won a Sideshow contest, but I think they message you to let you know you if you won. I think I remember Susan saying to check your inbox on Facebook after the contests last year. If the person that won didn't respond then they picked another winner.

How many years have you tried? I did my first one back in 2009 and for the first few years it was pretty great.

Back