Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Still no link for me, so I just generically emailed my name/phone/address and said the fortune teller sent me. Probably wouldn't have won even if I DID follow directions so whatever.

I think the one to email Chicky is in the cycle of fortunes twice. Once it has the hyper-link, and the other time it does not. They come up randomly (or whatever version of "random" that their algorithm dictates). Be careful with just emailing, as the one with the hyperlink fills in a specific subject line in your email. This would have been missed by anybody who just sent an email without the link.

Sometimes this line appears as a hot link that creates an email and sometimes its just non-linked text. Its appeared both ways for me.

Well, now I got the link (plus one of you kindly posted the proper subject line). But as I already emailed and don't want to piss her off...I probably shouldn't send a new one.

Got the link to send me to my mail, but the Subject line is not auto filled with "Trick or Treat?" or whatever it's suppose to have. :dunno

Back