Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I know the 1-800 number was tough to find, but it's out there. I even found a newspaper ad with it advertised. :lol

ghostbusters movie ad.jpg

OK, Ghostbusters contest is over. Remind me to never do a trivia contest again. :lol I should have learned my lesson after the Terminator one last year.

The answers are:

1. For whom was the original role of Dr. Peter Venkman originally written? JOHN BELUSHI
2. Who was originally cast as Louis Tully but left the film due to creative differences? JOHN CANDY
3. What was the 800 number from a Ghostbusters commercial that was disconnected because so many people called in? 1-800-654-1984
4. What phone number did they end up using in the film? 555-2368
5. What was the original title of the film? GHOST SMASHERS

The people that answered all of them correctly were: punkg42, crows, Veil1, and Golden_Boy

DPJA3xb.gif

Congratulations, Veil1! I already have your address. I'll let you know when I get the box shipped out.

I missed a GB contest! :panic:

Does anyone know the proper way to send an email to MOTW? The fortune teller says to do so, but doesn't give any details on subject line or anything else (and I know they're often particular about that).

Does anyone know the proper way to send an email to MOTW? The fortune teller says to do so, but doesn't give any details on subject line or anything else (and I know they're often particular about that).

Some fortunes you can hover over... :wink1:

Back