Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0266.GIF

It's not guessable...

Many many years ago....probably like 10 years. I had to make a steam ID and wanted something original.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xipe_Totec

This fit the bill, but I made a typo! And before I noticed, I had submitted to entry.....

And xipotec was born.

As a side note here is a picture of me..
732e0ccd0bb512669989def770d7a897.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
anmI8Lf.gif

The Rules: You get 3 guesses. Post your guesses in the Freaktacular thread. If someones guesses correctly then they win. If no one guesses correctly then the three closest guesses get a spot on The Wheel--and yes, if two of your guesses are closest then you get two of the three spots on The Wheel. Contest ends today at 6pm Central Time.

The Contest: How many reward points do I have? Hint: I've been saving for awhile so don't guess low.

The Prize: Two sets of Predator minimates.

$800

$1000

$1300

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My name comes from always (even as a kid) believing that Zod didn't die in Superman The Movie. I still think Superman threw him in a deep hole he couldn't get out of without powers or that the hole led to the Phantom Zone.

anmI8Lf.gif

The Rules: You get 3 guesses. Post your guesses in the Freaktacular thread. If someones guesses correctly then they win. If no one guesses correctly then the three closest guesses get a spot on The Wheel--and yes, if two of your guesses are closest then you get two of the three spots on The Wheel. Contest ends today at 6pm Central Time.

The Contest: How many reward points do I have? Hint: I've been saving for awhile so don't guess low.

The Prize: Two sets of Predator minimates.

$365
$840
$1230

Back