Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anmI8Lf.gif

The Rules: You get 3 guesses. Post your guesses in the Freaktacular thread. If someones guesses correctly then they win. If no one guesses correctly then the three closest guesses get a spot on The Wheel--and yes, if two of your guesses are closest then you get two of the three spots on The Wheel. Contest ends today at 6pm Central Time.

The Contest: How many reward points do I have? Hint: I've been saving for awhile so don't guess low.

The Prize: Two sets of Predator minimates.

289 reward points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anmI8Lf.gif

The Rules: You get 3 guesses. Post your guesses in the Freaktacular thread. If someones guesses correctly then they win. If no one guesses correctly then the three closest guesses get a spot on The Wheel--and yes, if two of your guesses are closest then you get two of the three spots on The Wheel. Contest ends today at 6pm Central Time.

The Contest: How many reward points do I have? Hint: I've been saving for awhile so don't guess low.

$605 in reward points

anmI8Lf.gif

$514.65 ( 10293 pts )

anmI8Lf.gif

Last edited:
anmI8Lf.gif

You want the answer in dollar amount or total points?

OH, I forgot, but my Super Close Up Image contest #2 (Action Figure Theme) is closed.

I will look over the responses and use the wheel some time tonight.

Thanks for playing!

anmI8Lf.gif

$855 in RP's.
$1100 in RP's
$970 in RP'S

anmI8Lf.gif

$300 in Reward Points

Geez if he has that many reward point he better spend them !!

anmI8Lf.gif

Guess 1: 14840 ($742.00)
Guess 2: 10460 ($523.00)
Guess 3: 18730 ($936..50)

anmI8Lf.gif

20,540 points = $1,027
13,760 points = $688
16,840 points = $842

Ok my other 2 guesses....

289 (first guess) reward points

550 reward points

1111 reward points....

anmI8Lf.gif

6066 points
8000 points
10000 points

anmI8Lf.gif

The Rules: Post your response in the Freaktacular thread. Contest ends Monday, October 23rd at 6pm Central Time. Winner will be chosen by The Wheel.

The Contest: Write a haiku about a character from any movie in any genre. For those who don't know, a haiku is three lines with 5 syllables in the first line, 7 syllables in the second line, and 5 syllables in the third line.

For example:

Jonathon Kent sucks
Suicide by tornado
Dumbest death ever

The Prize: A Vinyl Sam figure from Trick 'r Treat.

Lean, mean, green machine,
Shouting out COWABUNGA,
From your tv screen!

anmI8Lf.gif

1. $555
2. $666
3. $777

Back