Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And just a teaser:

My last contest will be Animation themed and will be for this Real Ghostbusters cel
255c6e77ac66fd0ca74f7b0d6787da50.jpg

And this cel from whatever it’s from (I can’t place what it is)
86e35ac28f705628752ce51f8a941b87.jpg

I don’t know what the contest will be and I don’t know when it’ll be so keep an eye out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a6a83cbaf3961f1f900efebb05b6ed28.jpg

I just used a close up of this dvd. Didn’t know that about the cover art for Jaws III. I haven’t seen that one in years!

I wasn't questioning your answer. I guessed BOTH just to be safe. Just stating that I thought it was weird that Jaws 3 used the same Jaws artwork, but not Jaws 2.

And just a teaser:

My last contest will be Animation themed and will be for this Real Ghostbusters cel

I don’t know what the contest will be and I don’t know when it’ll be so keep an eye out.

Those are actually pretty sweet. I have some Ewoks art cels from the cartoon series... They were given away at SW Celebration IV, IIRC...

I wasn't questioning your answer. I guessed BOTH just to be safe. Just stating that I thought it was weird that Jaws 3 used the same Jaws artwork, but not Jaws 2.

I didn’t think you were questioning me. I was just upping the post count.

And just a teaser:

Awesome cell! I remember watching that show! I wonder if it holds up. I know that I LOVED He-Man and Ninja Turtles growing up...they were it for me...and they're SO bad now! :lol They don't hold up on any level. That said, the new Nickelodeon Turtles rocks all!

And just a teaser:

WHOA!!! That's badass!!! :rock

And just a teaser:

Who has the best Ghostbusters suit :D

Awesome cell! I remember watching that show! I wonder if it holds up. I know that I LOVED He-Man and Ninja Turtles growing up...they were it for me...and they're SO bad now! :lol They don't hold up on any level. That said, the new Nickelodeon Turtles rocks all!

Surprisingly, the only thing He-Man has going for it right now are the toys. Some of the Master's of the Universe toys are selling at ridiculous prices.

Surprisingly, the only thing He-Man has going for it right now are the toys. Some of the Master's of the Universe toys are selling at ridiculous prices.

Oh man, I had ALL of them. All...and I sold a huge chunk way back when I was younger for .25 cents or so each at a garage sale. You know, before we knew that the future would seek these things out. :lol Not fully my choice...I was quite young, and my parents were trying to teach me about not having things that'll help make me financially better off in the future, clearly. :lol

Oh man, I had ALL of them. All...and I sold a huge chunk way back when I was younger for .25 cents or so each at a garage sale. You know, before we knew that the future would seek these things out. :lol

I know. It's crazy.
If only I knew back then how filthy rich the 80's could make me, I would have treated all my toys differently.

I would've played with them still sealed in their packages. :lol

I know. It's crazy.
If only I knew back then how filthy rich the 80's could make me, I would have treated all my toys differently.

I would've played with them still sealed in their packages. :lol

But then the packages would've been beat to hell and not worth as much. :D

Ok, I thought I was going to beat the system somehow by recording the screen on my iPad then uploading it. Nope, still have to go through ****ing YouTube. :mad:

Anyway, here is your winner of the haiku contest!

Congrats, Vander!

Except if people knew, it would be like **** now, nobody opens anything and it devalues instead.

anmI8Lf.gif

The Rules: You get 3 guesses. Post your guesses in the Freaktacular thread. If someones guesses correctly then they win. If no one guesses correctly then the three closest guesses get a spot on The Wheel--and yes, if two of your guesses are closest then you get two of the three spots on The Wheel. Contest ends today at 6pm Central Time.

The Contest: How many reward points do I have? Hint: I've been saving for awhile so don't guess low.

The Prize: Two sets of Predator minimates.

$380
$690
$800

But then the packages would've been beat to hell and not worth as much. :D

No I would keep them mint.
When simulating a brawl, I'll first do the trash talking voices for both figures and bring their boxes together, keeping them 10mm apart.
The loser ends up being flung into the air but the box never really leaves my hand.

Congrats Vander! #Jealousy #SamIsHalloween #PartyOnVanderPartyOnSam

Not sure why that Timberlake/Fallon sketch popped into my head again there and made me post those in their voices. :lol

Except if people knew, it would be like **** now, nobody opens anything and it devalues instead.

I should take a picture of my desk at work...I just open every Pop figure I get...it's pretty...insane. They're taking over. :lol

Back