Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish my dad worked there. At least he'd be around dicks he knows.

BTW - I'm a bastard and my dad didn't acknowledge me until after I turned 40.

So he can go suck a choad.
I actually changed it from your Dad to YOU before you responded. :p Sorry to hear that you are REALLY a bastard. I would say that being a bastard could be a great thing, cuz look at Jon Snow! But...

my UN is my name with w117 at the end of it, pretty sweet story.
That doesn't explain the uppercase, lowercase, uppercase, uppercase, lowercase crap...

I actually changed it from your Dad to YOU before you responded. :p Sorry to hear that you are REALLY a bastard. I would say that being a bastard could be a great thing, cuz look at Jon Snow! But...

If you would have put me, then I would have responded, how else would I have known your name buddyboy :p

Contest time!

My second Freaktacular contest will be for an Action Figure themed prize pack. The winner will get the mystery prizes shown in the picture below

c88230bb68574cf31d9bde106a7b2363.jpg

I won’t tell you what is exactly included but there are three sealed figures, two opened mini figures, plus anything else I want to throw in.

Since I enjoyed the Super Close Up contest I did before I’ll do the same type of thing.

You have until 12:30PM Central Time Monday, October 23 to submit your answers. All you have to do is identify the movie related image below.

Every Freak can submit two guesses, but each guess has to be in a separate post. I’m sorry but I can only hold this one for Freaks living in the US (I’ll have one last contest later opened to all Freaks).

a6e664ad237fc9bdb536b6a092a490c2.jpg

Have fun!

So the Super Close Up Photo this time was Jaws, as 10 of you correctly guessed.

I will go set up the wheel and give it a spin and see who gets the prize pack.

Be back shortly(ish).

So how do upload the wheel video? I can’t seem to figure it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a pain in the ass. I've been spinning the wheel on my ipad, recording it with my phone, then uploading it to YouTube. It was much easier when Tapatalk just let you upload it. I think I'm going to just start taking a pic of the result and posting it.

Well I have the video on my phone, but until I can upload it I’m just posting a screen capture of the result.

8f09a3b69af6b87147003aa19f833890.jpg

Congrats HappyBoy! Pm me your info.

Thanks for playing!

It's a pain in the ass. I've been spinning the wheel on my ipad, recording it with my phone, then uploading it to YouTube. It was much easier when Tapatalk just let you upload it. I think I'm going to just start taking a pic of the result and posting it.

But with a name like GeneralZodLives.....how can we possible trust your judgement now?

I demand a re-spin! ;)

Seriously though, the artwork was clearly Jaws. But the same shark art was used for Jaws 3, which I thought was interesting. But Jaws 2 was different. The teeth didn't go all the way up to the shark's, um, lips? There was a dark area inbetween them. I was actually comparing the cover art from all 3 movies, before I posted my guesses.

anmI8Lf.gif

The Rules: Post your response in the Freaktacular thread. Contest ends Monday, October 23rd at 6pm Central Time. Winner will be chosen by The Wheel.

The Contest: Write a haiku about a character from any movie in any genre. For those who don't know, a haiku is three lines with 5 syllables in the first line, 7 syllables in the second line, and 5 syllables in the third line.

For example:

Jonathon Kent sucks
Suicide by tornado
Dumbest death ever

The Prize: A Vinyl Sam figure from Trick 'r Treat.

And in at the wire, thankfully! Haha...I tore through some stuff at work to be able to take a break before 6CST :lol

Was the best smuggler
But not father of the year
So Kylo killed him

I demand a re-spin! ;)

Seriously though, the artwork was clearly Jaws. But the same shark art was used for Jaws 3, which I thought was interesting. But Jaws 2 was different. The teeth didn't go all the way up to the shark's, um, lips? There was a dark area inbetween them. I was actually comparing the cover art from all 3 movies, before I posted my guesses.

a6a83cbaf3961f1f900efebb05b6ed28.jpg

I just used a close up of this dvd. Didn’t know that about the cover art for Jaws III. I haven’t seen that one in years!

Back