Freaks Fantasy Sports Leagues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaks Fantasy Football League

Come on guys... a lot more spots to fill. You have to be ready for some football by now. :)

Didn't you read the fine print? No Panther's fans.

:)

I thought about that since they are in the same division as Tampa Bay but then I figured I'd enjoy kicking their butts. :)

And if people keep waiting I may not need the 2nd league... we may not have enough for 1.

I thought about that since they are in the same division as Tampa Bay but then I figured I'd enjoy kicking their butts. :)

And if people keep waiting I may not need the 2nd league... we may not have enough for 1.

Maybe some of the others just have not seen that you are ready for registrations, yet. There was a hell of a lot of interest early on in the idea.

Didn't you read the fine print? No Panther's fans.

:)

lol, well, the Bucs and Panthers have something in common. We've been the butt of the NFC South for too long! This year will change.. for one of us :p

lol, well, the Bucs and Panthers have something in common. We've been the butt of the NFC South for too long! This year will change.. for one of us :p

Well, IF Freeman can go back to his 2010 self and not that travisty he displayed last season there could be a nice Panthers / Bucs rivalry for years to come.

And 1 more spot open for League AFC. After that I'll open the NFC for the next group.

Last edited:

Just went through a couple of mock drafts just to learn how. :D

They are pretty easy as long as they are kind of short. In my 20 team league last year we had to pick like 22 players and it took FOREVER... I almost gave up half way through it was so boring.

Back