Freaks Fantasy Sports Leagues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Madden

You Are A Tooooooy!!!
Reaction score
There was some talk in the NFL thread about starting a fantasy football league this season so I am starting this thread to gauge the interest. We would need at least 10 teams to make it fun but ideally its best to have 14 - 16. I have no problem setting it up through yahoo.com (that's where I have played all my fantasy leagues for 10 years) so once we figure everything out I can get it running.

I only play for fun so I don't want this to be a money league but I'm sure I could find something cool to give the winner as a prize. So if you are interested say so and we'll make all the decisions about draft, starters, scoring and so forth once we get closer to the start of the season. Go Bucs. :)

1. Darth Madden
2. The Josh
3. jstep13
4. kba
5. ink
6. p!tu
7. 316what
8. MeatHook
9. sarakawa
10. Darth Snoopy
11. ryanfromindiana
12. hehateme23
13. DinoDB1975
14. Nitro
15. NASEDO
16. ashkanls
17. sithjedi171
18. phoenixsram1977
19. Nuca Cola Kid ??

Injured Reserve: Darth Cruel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEAGUE FULL: YOU SNOOZED SO YOU LOST.

Last edited:
Re: Freaks Fantasy Football League

Yeah, I might be interested in playing if there is enough room.

I'm in as well (like I said said in a previous thread).

Wow, looks like we had no problem getting enough to play. I have played in 20 team leagues before (but I won’t make the mistake of starting 2 QB’s if we get that many) so that’s probably as high as we should go but we’ll see what we end at.

Back