Freaks Fantasy Sports Leagues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cow, they are sure making this difficult to let players into the leagues. You can't even go to the "join private league" and put the ID # in anymore. Anyone remember who owned these teams? Snoopy.. which team was yours?

team teblows
Middle-Earth Monster
He Hate Me
Battling Beagles
What's Hulks

Iron I may need your email address then I can reassign one of these teams to you if whoever owned them doesn't sign up soon.

Last edited:
Holy cow, they are sure making this difficult to let players into the leagues. You can't even go to the "join private league" and put the ID # in anymore. Anyone remember who owned these teams? Snoopy.. which team was yours?

team teblows
Middle-Earth Monster
He Hate Me
Battling Beagles
What's Hulks

Iron I may need your email address then I can reassign one of these teams to you if whoever owned them doesn't sign up soon.

cool ill PM you my email address

team teblows
Middle-Earth Monster
He Hate Me
Battling Beagles
What's Hulks

Battling Beagles is mine. :yess:

Man, I can't believe how difficult yahoo is making this. Looks like I need you email Snoopy (and an email for team teblows and He Hate Me) because you guys have them "hidden" and it won't just let me resend the invite like I did the first time I have to actually enter an email address.

Yeah, you do know how a team plays is directly related to how soon they sign up for the league so have fun at the bottom of the standings. :)

So if our last 4 players don't sign up soon I'm going to re-assign their teams to somebody else (or open it to the public to fill if need be.) Iron.Jedi you will be first on the list to take a team over so be ready. :)

Ok, all the teams who have not signed up yet have been deleted. I sent an invite to iron.jedi to join so after him we will have 3 teams open. The draft is set for the 15th so if we don't get enough by say the 13th I'll publish the league to let anyone in to fill it out. I'm not going any lower than 12 teams.

Rookies have to post a video of themselves singing their college fight song so get on it iron. :).

Only two more teams left.... if anyone is on the fence please join now. If you have a friend who would like to play that's cool too... I'd rather have friends of freaks than strangers... only 13 days until the draft.

Back