Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man SSE - A CONTEST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mstrwn.png

Holy carp! (or crap, whichever you prefer) That is so awesome!
:chew:chew:chew

Methinks if we went with my steel cage idea, The Monster woulda still won... :monkey3

Furystorm - I'll be keeping an eye out for you, man!

Glad the Monster won. At least one of the two guys that really needs this got it. :rock

Now we need to help Fury out. 1 down 1 to go.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

I WON????????

THANK YOU BAGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!:fireworks:fest:frank:fireworks
THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!! :D
THIS IS A MONSTERS DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!:google

As far as Everyone at Sideshow goes, I would Love to meet them all some day I am not mad at them over this, Got nothing but love for them! They are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I even want to work for them someday! They have always been kind and give back to us all year around!!!!!!!! I am just upset because I would like for all of you to have the SSE collectibles you want. It is my hope that Sideshow will hear me out someday & in the years to come even out the edition size for the SSE Monster lines. It would be better for all of us. I would love to meet you all someday. Thank you all so much for being such great friends!:D

Thank you DarklordDave for the SF Boards!!!!!!!!!! :D

THANKS BAGELS!!!!!!!!!! :D

The Monster,
Nick

Thanks to bagels for offering up this fantasic contest. Thanks to Kabukiman, and Buttmunch for the encouraging words below:

Furystorm - I'll be keeping an eye out for you, man!

Now we need to help Fury out. 1 down 1 to go.

And congratulations to Nick, the :frank, I am very happy for you, and am only a little embarrased at holding back help on one of the questions you needed help on. I'm glad to have helped you with the other. Yours was the only other name I wanted to see as the winner, and as devastated as I was to not see my name there, I was just as happy to see yours!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

I WON????????

Now bagels, can you tell me if I had all the correct answers? Or can you edit your original post to show the answers you were looking for?

Thanks again for the opportunity. At the very least, it took my mind off missing the order for the three hours I spent filling out your contest.

Monday, I will be starting a thread about my efforts to put together a Silver Screen Edition Diorama Collection! Look for it folks, and thanks again to everyone for all the encouraging words.

RoboDad said:
There are still at least a couple more of us who are desperately hoping for a way to secure this piece, you know! :(
yeah, there are several of us out there who;s entire collection revolves around the SSE Monsters who still dont have one ... :monkey1

UniversalMonsters.jpg

SSELAMnFriends.jpg

VampDisplay01.jpg

:frank

Good luck to everyone who wants to add the SSE Diorama to their collection!

For me, this would be my first SSE piece, as I'm fairly new to Sideshow, and primarily a diorama collector. I was collecting premium format, but found out quickly that there was just not enough room in my home for that type of collection. Then when SS announced the Alien diorama at last year's Comic-Con, I shifted to this more compact style, and have been loving them ever since.

When the Monster Dios were first offered, I was very intersted. However, I wanted to wait to see if they would be offered in SSE, like so many of the other Monster products are. Fortunately, my thoughts were accurate, and now I am on the hunt!

I only wish, along with the Monster, that there were more. I was really thinking there would be a run of 100, but thats alright.

And seriously, good luck to all of you!

:D

WOW FRANKENFAN!!!!!!!!!! Mind if I save that pic? THATS AWESOME!!!!!!:lol:rotfl:D

Help yourself, Nick!

I took the liberty of making you a silvery screen-good desktop wallpaper. I used the dimensions of the wallpaper you created and posted in this thread:

A wallpaper I made.

If you like it and decide to use it but would prefer a different size or wording, just let me know!

Again, so glad that you won, Nick — enjoy your silvery-good prize!

Last edited:
Help yourself, Nick!

I took the liberty of making you a silvery screen-good desktop wallpaper. I used the dimensions of the wallpaper you created and posted in this thread:

A wallpaper I made.

If you like it and decide to use it but would prefer a different size or wording, just let me know!

Again, so glad that you won, Nick — enjoy your silvery-good prize!

THANK YOU FOR THE WALLPAPER FRANKENFAN!!!!!!!!!!!:D IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!:frank

Back