Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man SSE - A CONTEST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagelsncheesey

Super Freak
Reaction score
fsmwm.jpg

Ok ladies and gents. Since it's Spooktacular, anything can happen.

I have a Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man SSE on order, and will be selling it for RETAIL, $174.99 + shipping to the winner of this contest! I know many of you missed out on this, and I was lucky enough to be in front of my computer at the time that it went up for sale. So, I wanted a true fan to get this statue, at retail cost. All you have to do is correctly answer these 10 questions that I put together. EMAIL the answers to me at [email protected] by 3:00pm EST tomorrow (Halloween, Friday October 31st). I will do a random drawing after that of people that answered these 10 questions correctly. The winner will be informed at their email address and here on the board! Once again, you have to be willing to PayPal me the RETAIL cost of this plus shipping fees.

Here are the 10 questions:

1. Upon it's original release in 1931, what state was banned from showing the movie "Frankenstein", and why?

2. In the 1943 film "Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman", who wakes the Wolfman?

3. In 1954's "Creature from the Black Lagoon", how many stuntmen portrayed the Creature, and how many Creature suits were made?

4. In the 1975 film "Jaws", how many shots does Brody fire at the shark before successfully hitting the tank in its mouth?

5. True or False: In 1980's "Friday the 13th", Jack Burrell was smoking a cigarette during his death scene. Also, name the actor playing him.

6. In "Dawn of the Dead" (1978), who kills zombie Stephen? What does this person use to kill him?

7. In "Halloween 2", where is Dr. Mixter's body found? Who finds it? What happens to the person who finds his body?

8. In "Shaun of the Dead", where does Shaun work? Who is this store named after?

9. In the 1931 film "Dracula", who speaks the line: "Rats. Rats. Rats! Thousands! Millions of them! All red blood! All these will I give you if you will obey me."

10. In "Hellraiser", what does the merchant ask the customer at the end of the film? What is the merchant holding?

Again, please copy these questions, paste them into an email and answer them. Do not answer them on the board!

In your email, please include the answers to the questions, your NAME, BOARD NAME, and SHIPPING ADDRESS. Then, email to me at [email protected]

Once again, this contest deadline is by 3:00pm EST tomorrow, Halloween! Thanks, and good luck!!!

Last edited:
Wow, what an incredible contest! Thank you for the opportunity. So many questions, so little time. I know many of them but others are a bit more tricky. So many are two and three parters. Feels like a final exam!

Thank you,

:D

I'll pass...I don't collect these myself...Good luck to those of you wanting this one...Great contest!!! :horror

That's pretty cool of you, Bagels, to offer such a contest. Good luck to those who enter (especially Furystorm & of course, the Monster).

Wow, that's very awesome of you Bagels! I'm out though since mine converted...

sadly I dont know most of the answers and dont have time between now and contest end to research for the answers ... another miss ....

*........ wonders if waitlist wouldve converted had this piece not been ordered .... * ... :monkey1

Entered! :chew

Thank you for the opportunity! :D

Please contact me if you did not get my email. I am desperate for this diorama. :(

Back