Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man SSE - A CONTEST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see someone, The Monster, as impatient as I am to get this diorama. I cannot believe you posted in every single thread pertaining to the diorama, about your own personal shipping info. Maybe you should be private messaging bagels. You really are anxious. Mine should be to me on Tuesday!

:D

Nice to see someone, The Monster, as impatient as I am to get this diorama. I cannot believe you posted in every single thread pertaining to the diorama, about your own personal shipping info. Maybe you should be private messaging bagels. You really are anxious. Mine should be to me on Tuesday!

:D

furystorm, I am so glad to see that you of all people got one of these!!!!!!:D
I know how bad you want it. :D
I hope to get all of them that will come out for this line.:D
In the days ahead I will be giving up all other lines other than the Universal Monsters lines. I just cannot afford the other lines anymore.:monkey2
Besides, The Universal Monsters SSE lines are where my heart is and always will be.:D Yes I am REALLY anxious to get my hands on this piece of SILVERY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! IT IS AWESOME!:D and Jason aka bagelsncheesey is a AWESOME PERSON & FRIEND for helping me out!:D
furystorm, I wish you the best of luck in getin all of these for your collection!:D It is AWESOME to have you as a friend Bro!:D

The Monster,
Nick

Back