Force Friday Hot Toys predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is this pic from?

Hot Toys Expo in Taiwan I think it was. Could only find one video which was not in english, and Star Wars seemed to be right at the end and not all were shown. Couldn't find any more, but if anyone has something please post here.

Hot Toys Expo in Taiwan I think it was. Could only find one video which was not in english, and Star Wars seemed to be right at the end and not all were shown. Couldn't find any more, but if anyone has something please post here.
Cool. Didn't realize they were still showing the AT-ST. Must have been a pretty blown out showing.

Cool. Didn't realize they were still showing the AT-ST. Must have been a pretty blown out showing.

Yeah, looks to be the full year, plus anything else they had. Even showing off the old Falcon Cockpit, Rey Speeder etc again. If only we could get them !! Especially Rey's speeder. Such an iconic display, and doesn't use up too much space either.

Yeah you're right TK. Was more just reminding HT that they shouldn't forget to whip out the Poe X-Wing flightsuit figure very soon.

They even mention him in the new Battlefront 2 trailer. That looks pretty awesome !!

Yep. CLearly saw what was your intent. Backing you 100% on that. Poe wearing that flight suit in two movies now bodes well for a release this time around.

So just bumping this thread, as we're almost to Force Friday.

They've made announcements for Yondu and Daredevil, now they can switch back to more Star Wars releases in the next couple of days. I'll say Wednesday.

And I'm betting on the Emperor and Guards. Don't know why, but just a premonition. Seems fitting that they would go for a classic character on a specific Star Wars day.

So just bumping this thread, as we're almost to Force Friday.

They've made announcements for Yondu and Daredevil, now they can switch back to more Star Wars releases in the next couple of days. I'll say Wednesday.

And I'm betting on the Emperor and Guards. Don't know why, but just a premonition. Seems fitting that they would go for a classic character on a specific Star Wars day.
Isn't all the new stuff supposed to be limited to Episode VIII reveals?

All I want is TLJ Luke announced - though I doubt we'll get it until the movie comes out.

I'm guessing we'll get one 1-2 announcements, maybe Rey, Finn, Poe, Kylo - maybe some storm troopers.

Why would Force Friday reveals be on Wednesday?

A lot of the bigger players release stuff a day or two earlier so it's all up on websites etc and people in the know are talking about it before the general masses are reminded it's Force Friday on the day itself.

Could be wrong, but not everything is kept until Friday.

I wasn't actively collecting Hot Toys last force friday, so no idea what they did last time - but I know Figuarts and a few other companies all made announcements/pre-orders at 12am on Force Friday in 2015. So, I'm just guessing it'll be on Friday if we get anything at all lol

I wasn't actively collecting Hot Toys last force friday, so no idea what they did last time - but I know Figuarts and a few other companies all made announcements/pre-orders at 12am on Force Friday in 2015. So, I'm just guessing it'll be on Friday if we get anything at all lol

HT will release some teaser images of episode 8 figures late Thursday night. That has been the case the last two years. Maybe some announced figures will go up for pre order the next day.

I don't care for faceless troops I want actor likenesses. Hope Oscar Isaac and Adam Driver make an appearance. Down the line I really want a figure of Hux and Benicio's 'DJ'. It'll be cool to see the second go at Daisy Ridley's likeness.

If we're talking Ep 8 figures. Poe in flight great must be soon. That would certainly be a great surprise for Force Friday !

Back