Force Friday Hot Toys predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just scared of reading who Rey parents are, or relationships between characters, Luke's mindset etc.

The reason for this fear....imagine going into ESB knowing Vader was Luke's father already. It kills the whole movie.

So I'll be steering clear of blogging sites from now on and going in fresh, if that's at all possible these days.

I think HT will show the Prectorian guard, execution trooper, and new Kylo for sure. Maybe the new Jedi Rey. Poe would be a welcome surprise, but I'm not holding my breath for any other human characters. They'll save the green light on those if ever. TFA hype was a different animal. We'll see HT go back to their basic offerings with SW this time around.

Yes spoilers suck. I really try not to watch anything after trailer 3 and even that's pushing it. WB ****ing ruined that WW movie outright for me. I was bored out my gourd on that one. Lesson learned. I stop watching all my youtubers AT trailer 3. I don't want to know after that what they think about it or **** else. Those guys will pick a movie trailer apart frame by frame for clicks. I'll circle back after I've seen the movie. Perfect example is Homcoming. Sony tried their hardest to show the whole damn movie in the trailers on TV????

Based on Budget Stark's videos, the full line of Rogue One was shown in November last year. I just hope they don't release one Praetorian guard then do a deluxe version 3 weeks later like they did with the death trooper.

Based on Budget Stark's videos, the full line of Rogue One was shown in November last year. I just hope they don't release one Praetorian guard then do a deluxe version 3 weeks later like they did with the death trooper.

Just had a look at that. They didn't even have the disguise Jyn version on show there, and she's on order. So I don't think I'd totally believe that they were all the Rogue One figures.....but I know chances are slim for more than just those ??

Just had a look at that. They didn't even have the disguise Jyn version on show there, and she's on order. So I don't think I'd totally believe that they were all the Rogue One figures.....but I know chances are slim for more than just those ??

Yea, sorry I should say most of the line. Howard Chan mentioned that for Thor, most of the characters are out before the movie but he did not deny there could be additional versions of Thor. I think we may see Rey and Kylo for sure but whether there will be different versions, we won't know till the film is out.

Of course they will.

Almost guaranteed 100%

Spoiler Spoiler:

Love this thread. Will be interesting to see who is right. September can't come quick enough !

My money's still on Flightsuit Poe !

I am gonna vote for Poe and BB8 2 pack.
And those Red Guards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seems like Hot Toys is the only thing to look forward to on Force Friday that will be a surprise. Everything else has been leaked and a ton of it is already for sale on eBay.

I wonder what the deal is this year, we are so close to FF and nothing has been revealed officially. It had to take the wind out of Disney's sails that everyone who cares about to know what FF is has already seen what's going to be on sale.

Seems like Hot Toys is the only thing to look forward to on Force Friday that will be a surprise. Everything else has been leaked and a ton of it is already for sale on eBay.

I wonder what the deal is this year, we are so close to FF and nothing has been revealed officially. It had to take the wind out of Disney's sails that everyone who cares about to know what FF is has already seen what's going to be on sale.

I just hope Hot Toys surprise isn't a "no-surprise". i.e nothing new. Just what we've seen.

Trying to keep my expectations low.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I read Thrawn and I'm hoping Snoke is

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can't remember exactly, was it two figures that were released (for actual shipping) before the movie began last year? Just trying to budget before Christmas :) I fully expect to purchase both if they are what I am guessing they might be.

Back