Flash Toys - League Demon (Parademon)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Flash Sawyer on Facebook is custom making these.

https://www.facebook.com/flash.sawyer

116098924_10160048635779622_31407774487251992_o.jpg

116436602_10160048635894622_1731681353248206202_o.jpg

116384994_10160048635984622_1476277458170483247_o.jpg

116374842_10160048636024622_741953998746798693_o.jpg

Figures look nice but I hate the cinematic Parademon design, so i'll pass. Still, nice job.

So this is not a mass produced 3P figure? Hope its not too expensive like those customs which are like 500$$$$$$$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may pick up one or two if they’re cheap. They look to essentially be 12” molded plastic figures with basic articulation, so wouldn’t pay more than $50. That said, I don’t know why more companies aren’t doing this type of thing for fill in characters. I would think companies could sell a slew of decently made 1/6 scale PVC figures that would complement high end collectibles from HT, Blitzway, and others. Other than Parademons, just off the top of my head: Outriders, Chitauri, Ultron Drone, Hammer Drones, Abomination, Reek, Nexu, Acklay, Rancor, Terror Dogs, LotR Battle Trolls, Gorn, Xenomorph, Queen Xenomorph. I could definitely see these selling well if they were priced between $50-$100 ($150-$350 for the larger creatures like Acklay, Rancor and Alien Queen).
Assuming the sculpts were solid, even decent factory paint would suffice for most folks.

Edit: I’m assuming these are not light up, but just a paint effect.

I may pick up one or two if they?re cheap. They look to essentially be 12? molded plastic figures with basic articulation, so wouldn?t pay more than $50. That said, I don?t know why more companies aren?t doing this type of thing for fill in characters. I would think companies could sell a slew of decently made 1/6 scale PVC figures that would complement high end collectibles from HT, Blitzway, and others. Other than Parademons, just off the top of my head: Outriders, Chitauri, Ultron Drone, Hammer Drones, Abomination, Reek, Nexu, Acklay, Rancor, Terror Dogs, LotR Battle Trolls, Gorn, Xenomorph, Queen Xenomorph. I could definitely see these selling well if they were priced between $50-$100 ($150-$350 for the larger creatures like Acklay, Rancor and Alien Queen).
Assuming the sculpts were solid, even decent factory paint would suffice for most folks.

Edit: I?m assuming these are not light up, but just a paint effect.
I think back to the rotocast 1/6 figures from ToyBiz back in the day. Obviously those were different times, but those were less than $20 if I remember right. That venue would be an excellent way to make filler content.

Kind of wish some one would make a 1/6 scale version of the “Batman v Superman” dream sequence Parademon. Having said that, these look pretty accurate to the version that was in “Justice League.”

I may pick up one or two if they?re cheap. They look to essentially be 12? molded plastic figures with basic articulation, so wouldn?t pay more than $50. That said, I don?t know why more companies aren?t doing this type of thing for fill in characters. I would think companies could sell a slew of decently made 1/6 scale PVC figures that would complement high end collectibles from HT, Blitzway, and others. Other than Parademons, just off the top of my head: Outriders, Chitauri, Ultron Drone, Hammer Drones, Abomination, Reek, Nexu, Acklay, Rancor, Terror Dogs, LotR Battle Trolls, Gorn, Xenomorph, Queen Xenomorph. I could definitely see these selling well if they were priced between $50-$100 ($150-$350 for the larger creatures like Acklay, Rancor and Alien Queen).

Edit: I?m assuming these are not light up, but just a paint effect.

I messaged him on Facebook. He wants 400usd for them.

400$$$ what???

I will add a few bucks and will just buy another set of JL Superman and JL Batman.

As much as I want a parademon this price is beyond my reach for a custom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind, that's WITHOUT shipping. He's located in the UK.

Back