1/6 Flash Point - The Doomsday Reveler (Zack Snyder's Justice League - Knightmare Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• 20220124_083958.jpg
    20220124_083958.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 66
I noticed that. Your mod looks great. I have to ask about his hand- it looks like there is a fingerprint smooshed into his right middle finger? Is that a weird optical illusion?

I
No, those are the grip part of the glove. They are on each finger. The gloves are nicely done too.

View attachment 558964
I just got home and unboxed mine. You are not joking about the gloves being nicely done. That detail work on the fingertips is really good! What a great detail. I'm increasingly impressed by third party figures. The heads, while obviously recast, are both well painted. I especially like the mixed-media hair of the smiling sculpt. Another little detail to me that really makes the figure pop.

So my final thoughts on this figure. Solid 8 out of 10.
I do have to point out some inaccuracies though. Mainly the vest. Minus the glaring omission of Harley’s gun, the magnet of jokers holster should be on the left. The strap to his AR is pretty much useless. Unless someone here knows hot to properly apply it, it won’t fit around him.

love both sculpts, the mask is a great addition and I can properly reenact that bvs knightmare scene with it.
I have the figure lo on pre order, mainly for Harley’s gun. Hoping that version of the best is well executed and I can swap it out.

I didn't have any problem getting the harness on him. The scrunchy piece on the loop slides down so that the loop gets bigger. From there, just put his arm through the loop, then pull over his neck.AR

Of course, I have no idea if this is the correct way, but it works.

NeoGeek finally got this figure in. So I should have it in hand by next week.

As an aside, while I didn’t have to put anything down for the figure to preorder it, yesterday they sent me an email stating that if I didn’t pay in full within 3 days the figure would no longer be available to me. Which is fine to pay up, but the 3 day limit thing really bothers me. Back when I preordered I mistakenly thought that the figure had already released. I had it on preorder from Giantoy because their site was saying the figure was sold out at the time. NeoGeek was saying that it was available for preorder and it was the only store I could find that I could preorder it from. So to assure getting it I cancelled the preorder with Giantoy and put in a preorder with NeoGeek. If I had simply left the preorder in place with Giantoy I would have gotten it a month ago. And hey, if I happened to be really busy in my life and failed to check email—or if NeoGeek’s email had gone to the spam folder, etc—I’d be really pissed at losing out on the figure. Anyway I don’t anticipate ever ordering from NeoGeek again. But live and learn.

If anyone that wants to sell the rooted headsculpt that has the proper length. Please contact me.

So my final thoughts on this figure. Solid 8 out of 10.
I do have to point out some inaccuracies though. Mainly the vest. Minus the glaring omission of Harley’s gun, the magnet of jokers holster should be on the left. The strap to his AR is pretty much useless. Unless someone here knows hot to properly apply it, it won’t fit around him.

love both sculpts, the mask is a great addition and I can properly reenact that bvs knightmare scene with it.
I have the figure lo on pre order, mainly for Harley’s gun. Hoping that version of the best is well executed and I can swap it out.

FigeureLo looks amazing as well, curious to see how you rate the two in a side by side comparison.

MIne’s arriving today, probably will unbox Friday evening though.

Interested in your thoughts on this one Alatar. Especially in comparison to Martian Manhunter.

Thanks, I’ll unbox him tonight after work. I admit I’m slightly concerned about the possibility of his hair being too short after reading @Nine Inch Nails experience. The rooted hair sculpt is the one that captures him from ZSJL. I know how you feel about the sculpted hair one, but at least in the pics it looks pretty good to me. Curious as to how well they’ll each photograph by comparison.

Back