1/6 Flash Point - The Doomsday Reveler (Zack Snyder's Justice League - Knightmare Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I’ll unbox him tonight after work. I admit I’m slightly concerned about the possibility of his hair being too short after reading @Nine Inch Nails experience. The rooted hair sculpt is the one that captures him from ZSJL. I know how you feel about the sculpted hair one, but at least in the pics it looks pretty good to me. Curious as to how well they’ll each photograph by comparison.
In my opinion the rooted hair is the better sculpt. But does look better in hand than perhaps it photographs. However some of the guys have done a pretty good job in the posts above.

Basic unboxing.

ECB8C218-AA45-4C87-AA05-FE039F31E5D2.jpeg

0282C3B1-A549-40F8-A653-E26BB50CACD0.jpeg

1C002DA4-BF3F-413A-BEA6-FCFA7CF98B9F.jpeg

B8B11286-26AC-4E98-A50A-E6EB8DE35687.jpeg

FigeureLo looks amazing as well, curious to see how you rate the two in a side by side comparison.
Hey Alata, where did you pre-order the FigureLo version from? I can’t find it at my regular sources, but could only find it listed at Comic Santorum. Due to the high shipping cost with them, I was interested to know where else this was available.

Hey Alata, where did you pre-order the FigureLo version from? I can’t find it at my regular sources, but could only find it listed at Comic Santorum. Due to the high shipping cost with them, I was interested to know where else this was available.
I had to resort to comic Sanctorum as well. Trust me, I didn’t want to. But shipping is only like 30 Extra for the slowest option.

I managed to get a sculpt with the correct hair length, shout out to black ops toys.

41C5F38B-0EC0-43A4-8366-BC72886365A6.jpeg
83B22D8E-187D-4F32-AD71-8F2572E58DCE.jpeg

IMG_4758.jpg
IMG_4776.jpg

Hello everybody, i just receive a new headsculpt, that i buy of ebay, i was worried about the real thing, but it's amazing, better than the hs with the figure
The hs is the XT001 J04 1/6 Jared Leto Joker, just type that on ebay and voila
BTW, the coat on batman is the al_iglesias

Last edited:
FigureLo are way behind on their Zack’s Joker. I think it was solicited for a Q4 2021 release so, even if allowing for the usual delay period and adding a little extra out of consideration for the pandemic, they’re lagging being time.

I ordered with TNS who also appear to be dropping the ball lately so none of this is inspiring much confidence.

FigureLo are way behind on their Zack’s Joker. I think it was solicited for a Q4 2021 release so, even if allowing for the usual delay period and adding a little extra out of consideration for the pandemic, they’re lagging being time.

I ordered with TNS who also appear to be dropping the ball lately so none of this is inspiring much confidence.
That sucks man. Sorry to hear that.

I think mine was from OneSixthKit, received months ago. I guess it pays to order from Asia if you want them asap for these 3rd party figures.

That sucks man. Sorry to hear that.

I think mine was from OneSixthKit, received months ago. I guess it pays to order from Asia if you want them asap for these 3rd party figures.
Was that Doomsday Reveler or the FigureLo Zack’s Joker Doomsday version though?

Kit wasn’t offering the FigureLo Joker if I recall correctly, which is why I had to go elsewhere.

Was that Doomsday Reveler or the FigureLo Zack’s Joker Doomsday version though?

Kit wasn’t offering the FigureLo Joker if I recall correctly, which is why I had to go elsewhere.
Oh OK. I meant Doomsday Reveler. Forgot there was that other one.

I guess they are just a bit/lot slower off the mark.

Oh OK. I meant Doomsday Reveler. Forgot there was that other one.

I guess they are just a bit/lot slower off the mark.
Few. Had me even more worried for a sec.
Comic Santorum has the FigureLo Joker listed to come out this month so we shall see.
If I get it at all, it’ll probably be around the same time as my Knightmare Batman and Superman HT set shows up.

Back