1/6 Flash Point - The Doomsday Reveler (Zack Snyder's Justice League - Knightmare Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0FCBE00F-0B04-40FD-B307-DC365A33189A.jpeg

Finally played around with the FigureLo Joker; it’s definitely a weaker overall set than Flash Point but it does have some parts I feel are worth swapping over to create an ultimate Knightmare Joker figure.

It’s late here so I will just let pictures do the talking.

Actual costume
9103D016-FD1A-4A33-A6A7-7EE092169B84.jpeg
63AD999B-21DA-47FC-9714-9C6065AA2BFA.jpeg
926750D6-0F28-41BF-9373-66D945E526A8.jpeg

Flashpoint parts on the left (the left Harley Revolver is my own custom)
FigureLo on the right
EE384D29-9BDF-4C0D-87FD-3DE97FC1D088.jpeg

1255D99E-D124-4435-B821-1F2EF5B994F4.jpeg
78F65C96-DCEB-4DDC-9483-2E19D7B731AD.jpeg

Bodies are identical except for the necks and Flash Point used ratcheted shoulders. Yet, FigureLo just feels flimsier.

FE’s surgical gown is very thin, soft, fraying cotton and is far more dirtied than FP.
I’m sticking with FP here, and their body (they also included an under shirt and socks) but will be using FE’s head and neck.
This required swapping the neck connector that is built into the body.
7C1854DE-FEF7-470F-8054-AB408A4096FE.jpeg

FP’s vest is also far superior but I like the shields/badges, ammo pouches and the SWAT patches on FE - so a transplant was in order.
FP’s badges are diecast and both punched into the vest and super glued but they pry off easily enough. I left one badge on just for a little extra coverage and variety.

FE’s ammo pouches are more accurate but oversized unfortunately. I still prefer them in the end- despite the fact the little clip for attaching them to the vest snaps off the second you apply a gram of pressure. Get the glue out for those. FP’s design for fixing them to the best is sooo much better.

I’m also using FE’s boots, joker cards (none were include with my FP,) and all guns, but the hard shell holster by FP (and my custom) will stay.

Here he is almost fully assembled.
EA86FABD-9FCA-46AE-A258-9B145EEE748E.jpeg

And some daylight pics from earlier today
897EE5F0-67C3-40E5-B9CB-5FD582DFE9A9.jpeg

C6DAA0C5-F434-46C2-8E85-39645C2351A7.jpeg
087035C6-3AFC-4BBF-89B2-77727F404CEB.jpeg

I know the crown of thorns isn’t accurate to the movie look but I just find it adds a little extra something and really brings the whole outfit together. It’s perfect for Leto’s take on Joker and I’m certain it would have been his own input. That guy definitely has a messiah complex.

The FE hands are quite bad and their Batman cow is embarrassing.

All in all, it’s more than I’d like to have spent on this character but he does look way better and far more creepy now so I’m happy with it and will see what I can sell of the leftovers.

Last edited:
View attachment 667255
Finally played around with the FigureLo Joker; it’s definitely a weaker overall set than Flash Point but it does have some parts I feel are worth swapping over to create an ultimate Knightmare Joker figure.

Actual costume
View attachment 667252View attachment 667254View attachment 667253

FigureLo on the right
View attachment 667256
View attachment 667258View attachment 667257
Bodies are identical except for the necks and Flash Point used ratcheted shoulders. Yet, FigureLo just feels flimsier.

FE’s surgical gown is very thin, soft, fraying cotton and is far more dirtied than FP.
I’m sticking with FP here, and their body (they also included an under shirt and socks) but will be using FE’s head and neck.
View attachment 667259

FP’s vest is also far superior but I like the shields/badges, ammo pouches and the SWAT patches on FE - so a transplant was in order.
FP’s badges are diecast and both punched into the vest and super glued but they pry off easily enough. I left one badge on just for a little extra coverage and variety.

FE’s ammo pouches are more accurate but oversized unfortunately. I still prefer them in the end- despite the fact the little clip for attaching them to the vest snaps off the second you apply a gram of pressure. Get the glue out for those. FP’s design for fixing them to the best is sooo much better.

I’m also using FE’s boots, joker cards (none were include with my FP,) and all guns, but the hard shell holster by FP (and my custom) will stay.

View attachment 667260

View attachment 667261
View attachment 667262View attachment 667263

I know the crown of thorns isn’t accurate to the movie look but I just find it adds a little extra something and really brings the whole outfit together. It’s perfect for Leto’s take on Joker and I’m certain it would have been his own input. That guy definitely has a messiah complex.

All in all, it’s more than I’d like to have spent on this character but he does look way better and far more creepy now so I’m happy with it and will see what I can sell of the leftovers.
Thank you for such a detailed breakdown and confirming my thoughts on the failings of the FigureLo version. I like the idea of merging the two available figures together as you have done. Now I just need to find a FlashPoint version for a fair price.

View attachment 667255

Actual costume
View attachment 667252View attachment 667254View attachment 667253

FigureLo on the right
View attachment 667256
View attachment 667258View attachment 667257

View attachment 667259

View attachment 667260

View attachment 667261
View attachment 667262View attachment 667263

I'm working on my own version right now and i was wondering where did you get the hard shell holster for Harley's gun ?

I'm working on my own version right now and i was wondering where did you get the hard shell holster for Harley's gun ?
I actually hand sculpted and painted the holster myself and modified a cheap 3D printed revolver into Harley’s gun when I thought the Doomsday Reveler was the only version I’d ever have.
68CE2CB6-8194-43AD-AAF7-57219741BEB2.jpeg
9882ECD6-BFFA-43FA-90C1-CBED3614C6A8.jpeg

Built a magnet into the back and just went with my own design ultimately. Pretty easy to do.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I regret getting the Figure Lo version. As I stated earlier in the thread, there are too many obvious errors with the figure and I can’t unsee them every time I look at my Nightmare display.

Missed out on the doomsday reveler version of this guy but picked up the por.toys version. Just waiting for the Knightmare version of flash to get here and my team will be a bit more complete.
IMG_8545.jpeg

Snagged this figure for $100 from eBay and I am super happy with it. I watched a couple of YouTube videos where they call it a crappy figure and even though the body does feel a little fragile, I think the overall package looks amazing, specially if you know how to futz and pose a figure. I’ll leave some pictures here for you guys.

Attachments

• 5DD1EFF4-9363-4BF9-8C2F-FC494B2AF838.jpeg
    5DD1EFF4-9363-4BF9-8C2F-FC494B2AF838.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 75C09F48-0C7F-48DA-A812-D5903946E44C.jpeg
    75C09F48-0C7F-48DA-A812-D5903946E44C.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Back