1/6 Flash Point - The Doomsday Reveler (Zack Snyder's Justice League - Knightmare Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure looks really cool. Makes for an awesome counterpart piece for KM Batman so he doesn’t seem like such an anomaly among other DCEU figures. With their KM Flash, you could actually get a nifty little DCEU KM display going with this figure, KM Flash, KM Batman and BvS Superman.

I really don’t see HT doing this figure or any KM figure other than Batman. This figure looks more than suitable for what it is to fill the void.
Don't forget the creator of the Knightmare 1/6 Darkseid !

IMG_3002.jpg
IMG_3012.JPG

This figure looks really cool. Makes for an awesome counterpart piece for KM Batman so he doesn’t seem like such an anomaly among other DCEU figures. With their KM Flash, you could actually get a nifty little DCEU KM display going with this figure, KM Flash, KM Batman and BvS Superman.

I really don’t see HT doing this figure or any KM figure other than Batman. This figure looks more than suitable for what it is to fill the void.

You need futzing, lots of futzing with this figure. It's not perfect but it's one of my favorite third party figure.

I wasn’t even privy there was a DS. Who makes that figure? He looks really cool!
Marco Arts on FB. It is a statue, but with 2 pairs of swap out arms and 2 headsculpts. Plus removable armour. I painted it myself. Was pretty easy really.

However I see today you're in luck. There is a 1/6 3rd party Darkseid. Not as good imo, especially the elbow joints, but still it exists.

101Toys Death God 1:6 Collectible Figure - Comic Sanctorum

Screenshot 2021-12-27 at 22.05.30.jpg
Screenshot 2021-12-27 at 22.05.15.jpg

Got my Doomsday Reveler today. Awesome, very happy with him !!

Used a wet toothbrush to tame a few wayward strands. (my sculpted hair sculpt is definitely staying in the box !!)

Swat vest looks great. While it's a little annoying to not have the second pistol it's not a deal breaker imo. His rifle and the flak vest give him enough "going on".

The weathering on the surgical gown is done nicely. Would look out of place if it was non weathered as Hot Toys soft goods often are.

Crown of thorns helps keep the hair in place nicely too.

Gloved hands are good, however only one left hand by the look. The other few are only right which is a bit annoying if you wanted to have a gun in one hand and the playing card in the other. However I guess we never saw him with the rifle in hand, so I'm going for the iconic "Truce Bruce" card between the fingers pose.

A couple of quick snaps with the phone. Obviously still waiting for Knightmare Batman but BvS Bats was there, so thought I'd add him to a shot.

IMG_3392.jpg
IMG_3394.jpg

Last edited:
Got Mine last night Its a great pickup , question will a SWAT holster fit in the Harley pistol? if I purchase one?

Maybe a bit disappointed? He still looks pretty darn good in all the pics I’ve seen. So I remain hopeful.
I’m actually not. The sculpt is great. I just have him in the pose in my shelf that I posted. But I feel like my copy’s hair is shorter.

Back