1/6 Flash Point - The Doomsday Reveler (Zack Snyder's Justice League - Knightmare Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a chance Hot Toys will make this? I held off ordering either of the two 3rd party ZSJL Jokers in case HT suddenly makes this.

Got shipping notice on mine today! Now to track down a spare Harley gun
Got my shipping notice as well !! :blissy

Yeah definitely annoying they didn't use the time to add it. Something I really thought they would.

Doesn't seem there is even a holster for the Harley gun. Oh well. my OCD is not strong enough to worry I don't think.

Pretty happy the body is decent too (not always the case with 3rd party figures). I also think I might use the crown of thorns to keep the hair under control. Looks better with it on as well.

Can't wait to get this guy to add to my expanding Snyderverse figures !! Just need Cyborg + Knightmare and Black Suit Supes now !!

Last edited:
This figure looks great. I’m psyched too get it.

Picturing in my mind’s eye how great it’s going to look with the Knightmare team assembled. Soosoo is hinting that we‘ll get a Deathstroke. Hopefully it’s the Knightmare one. As cool as the one on Lex’s yacht is, if forced to choose I want the Knightmare version for this team.

Then all we need is for someone to make Mera.

Looks pretty dope, I gotta say!

D033305E-8FE4-4E40-94A1-37F53B3C22B2.jpeg

Seems he has a custom base which is nice.

I don't think I'll be using the mask. Scale doesn't seem right, and I'm sick of masks as it is at this point :)

😂 yeah mask not going on mine either

I saw one on eBay a week ago for $90 but in thinking about it decided that for me this really isn’t a must-have item for the figure.

Nice find! I've been keeping an eye on the bay to no avail. Kinda contemplating one of those crappy Harley knockoff's just for the dang gun.

Nice find! I've been keeping an eye on the bay to no avail. Kinda contemplating one of those crappy Harley knockoff's just for the dang gun.

I actually did a ton of research before jumping the gun on the authentic one. The knockoff Harley gun is too small and inaccurate af.

This figure looks really cool. Makes for an awesome counterpart piece for KM Batman so he doesn’t seem like such an anomaly among other DCEU figures. With their KM Flash, you could actually get a nifty little DCEU KM display going with this figure, KM Flash, KM Batman and BvS Superman.

I really don’t see HT doing this figure or any KM figure other than Batman. This figure looks more than suitable for what it is to fill the void.

Back