Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheeks look a wee bit too full but honestly that could just be the lighting, and it's a fairly minor complaint. Everything else looks great and I will probably order, although imo FanArt's 1:3 still has the best Remake Tifa head.

I think you need to stop typing before GT boss cancels it and starts over lol.
Haha i hope that doesn’t happen! The figure looks amazing anyways, im just a bit worried about the shipping cost increase on the deluxe version ( if there is a normal and a deluxe version).

I made you a fast comparison guys
Tifa Comparison.png

She looks amazing! I get what the rest of you guys are saying but I think lighting and angles are playing a large role in making her look a little off. Also, it's a prototype head, and they always have this flat, resin-y look to them. I'm assured she will look amazing on release. And same as @BigTrunten, I'm not missing out like I did with Cloud at first because of a funny prototype head 😂

Strangely enough, seeing her red eyes makes me envision how amazing GT Vincent would turn out. Definitely a must have! I hope they're still poking at that.

I made you a fast comparison guys
View attachment 645792
Good comparison! They did great with the proportions on the body. I mean, her boobs are a little bit bigger but it's probably due to the double layer clothing. The neck is pretty wide but maybe it's the angle. She is pretty pale, but could be the lighting. I'm not sure why GT hates full lips so much, she's missing some fullness there for sure. When I took pics of my Zack I ended up photoshopping him some lips 😂 And her eyes look a bit different. Less eyeshadow or something. Either way, these are just 1% nitpicks, the rest is 99% awesome!!!!

Gah, it doesn't look like they updated the body much at all. Still those noodle arms/shoulders. Tifa has pronounced toned shoulders damnit.

The eyes seem the most off to me on the sculpt. Eyebrows too thin. Hair shape off.

Just don't think it's on the level of their other FF figures.

Ahhhhh sooo cooool! open the gates of PO already XD. have they confirmed if the bar is part of a DX or a stand alone accessory?

Gah, it doesn't look like they updated the body much at all. Still those noodle arms/shoulders. Tifa has pronounced toned shoulders damnit.

The eyes seem the most off to me on the sculpt. Eyebrows too thin. Hair shape off.

GT boss: oh! back to the drawing board! another 6 months! :ROFLMAO:

Wow, Tifa looks amazing and is an instant preorder.

Also, I just got an invoice for Sharktoys Barret from OSK. I am hoping to see some in-hand pics before paying it off.

Exactly what you sayin. Absolutely don't understand the need of making a custom body, if it's not like hers at all. Facesculpt is somewhat wrong in lots of places but well.. after all the waiting, I'm buying regardless.

Yeah it's just disappointing after all this wait, it doesn't look much better/updated. Was hoping for the ultimate Tifa.

I like these two third party statue sculpts way better.

tifcomp.jpg

And people like to **** on PAK but even the PAK exotic Tifa sculpt looks more like Tifa than the GT.

paktifa.jpg

Last edited:
I appreciate the body proportions of this Tifa figure as I believe it is the best 1/6 scale rendition so far. However, there is room for improvement in the head sculpt, and the shoulders could be more rounded. I do agree the neck is a little bit too thick. Nevertheless, overall, I find it to be a nice representation of Tifa. While it may not be perfect, it is still satisfactory for me to preorder her. It's worth noting that this was initially the Cloud figure during its preordering phase. I am confident that the team at GT will take customer feedback into consideration and deliver an outstanding final product.

IMG_4715.jpeg

Tifa headsculpt looks a bit better when zoomed in.

IMG_4713.jpeg

Last edited:
FA Studio 100% has the best headsculpt so far
BUT
its a 1:4 scale statue and those are just pre order pictures
and not factory pictures. So chances are very high that it will receive a downgrade in some way.

I wouldnt be surprised at all if none of them will look like the actual FF7 Remake ingame Tifa.

Last edited:
1/4 and 1/6 can have equal likeness... 1/4 doesn't automatically mean better likeness.

GT are just proto pictures too.

Just hope they improve this for final.

Back