Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both Giantoy and Onesixthkit tabs open in my phone, ready 😂 Whoever opens up PO first 😂 I'll be kicking myself in the ass forever if I miss this PO. I hope it's not as crazy as the SH Figuarts Guts and Griffith (Berserk) who sold out in minutes. I think because it's 1/6 scale and pretty damn expensive, we should be fine.
I hope it's not that extreme, especially people ordering from amiami didn't have to put any down payment and I don't think there any limited quality per person, I would hope we will be fine. Plus there many other places people would try to get an order beside kits and giantoy

If you're in this thread I wouldn't be panicked. You'll probably have about a week to get your PO in. Maybe as low as 4-5 days if it gets insane.

Yeah people are acting like this is something that sells out in 5 minutes. You'll have a good amount of time to preorder provided you don't go missing for a few weeks. A lot of people seem to overestimate how popular FF7 1/6 figures really are. It's a very niche area for the western market.

Last edited:
Hahhaha It's just probably just the FOMO kickin in :ROFLMAO: specially for peeps like me who preorder on local stores. Some stores only got limited slots too.

Happy Tifa Collectors, can't wait for pre order it

1687242396344.png

So, @walter88, once Tifa goes up for preorder, will you be showing us all the behind the scenes photos of her that we couldn't see before? Seeing her progression up till now is still interesting😃

Happy Tifa Collectors, can't wait for pre order it

View attachment 645780
View attachment 645786

nop,i gonna skip tifa
Ngl I still don't get the anatomically correct body. The character is a martial artist but I'd be scared to put her in dynamic poses and crack the skin. The parts where seamless matters most, elbows and kness, aren't even visible. Do people really undress their action figures regularly to make it worthwhile? Seems like such a hassle to remove all the clothing and accessories when you could just get one of those naked statues.

Looks awesome regardless!

Back