Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can somebody here recommend a reliable online shop that ships to the EU region
without any risk of having to pay customs? I'm in Germany and i dont know any german 1/6 store
that sold GT products. In fact, every german shop i asked, refused to order GT products.
So i'm looking for a reliable EU store (France, Italy, Spain ...) or "asian" store,
that can bypass customs and offers normal shipping costs without any extra added bs. Thanks

Can somebody here recommend a reliable online shop that ships to the EU region
without any risk of having to pay customs? I'm in Germany and i dont know any german 1/6 store
that sold GT products. In fact, every german shop i asked, refused to order GT products.
So i'm looking for a reliable EU store (France, Italy, Spain ...) or "asian" store,
that can bypass customs and offers normal shipping costs without any extra added bs. Thanks
Giantoy and onesixthkit

I knew they were going to appeal to the Italian Senate/horny collectors with this release.

I could feel it, all this time, deep down in my plums.

plum GIF

It’s a shame the body really only was made for the “tee hee, boobs” crowd, because from an artistic standpoint it is truly beautiful. Like the shading on her back, is that paint or carefully blended silicone colors? Whoever was in charge of that, manufacturing wise, did a fantastic job.

But also like…..will I ever see that color blending? On this character, no, because she’s completely covered and I have no interest displaying her nude.

Though I guess I could always I change her outfit into a sundress for the summer lmfao

Giantoy and onesixthkit
Not sure about Kit but Giantoy taxes heavily on EU orders
It’s a shame the body really only was made for the “tee hee, boobs” crowd, because from an artistic standpoint it is truly beautiful. Like the shading on her back, is that paint or carefully blended silicone colors? Whoever was in charge of that, manufacturing wise, did a fantastic job.

But also like…..will I ever see that color blending? On this character, no, because she’s completely covered and I have no interest displaying her nude.

Though I guess I could always I change her outfit into a sundress for the summer lmfao
It's most likely chalk pastels to achieve the shadows on her skin. I use them for shading my TBLeague figures. You can add nipples to the guys this way 😂 What I'm curious about, is if our Tifas will have this shading or if she will just come plain. Curious about AC Cloud too, since he had shading as well.

Really hope all the collectors actually be able to get one if GT really cutting short on the pre order. since tifa very popular feel like scalper might have their eye on it.

Really hope all the collectors actually be able to get one if GT really cutting short on the pre order. since tifa very popular feel like scalper might have their eye on it.
When you say they are cutting short, they're not making many?

When you say they are cutting short, they're not making many?
It was just hearsay, because I think they close the last GT figure (death note) early. At least on onesixthkit , not sure how long did Giantoys has it open for. But I'm sure there gonna be a lot of order for tifa, I could be wrong 🤷

They closed orders on AC Cloud a week earlier than they initially announced because they got more orders than they expected and presumably didn't want to compromise on production quality. Considering that GT are well known for their quality at this point, and that Tifa is is one of the most popular female videogame characters of all time, it's probably safe to assume they're expecting a lot of orders and won't want to keep the order window open for too long as a result.

Probably just keeping a short preorder window, like a week or less, perhaps a few days.
That is tight
It was just hearsay, because I think they close the last GT figure (death note) early. At least on onesixthkit , not sure how long did Giantoys has it open for. But I'm sure there gonna be a lot of order for tifa, I could be wrong 🤷
Hmmm, hopefully it'll be a good window because she is popular

They closed orders on AC Cloud a week earlier than they initially announced because they got more orders than they expected and presumably didn't want to compromise on production quality. Considering that GT are well known for their quality at this point, and that Tifa is is one of the most popular female videogame characters of all time, it's probably safe to assume they're expecting a lot of orders and won't want to keep the order window open for too long as a result.
Damn

I have both Giantoy and Onesixthkit tabs open in my phone, ready 😂 Whoever opens up PO first 😂 I'll be kicking myself in the ass forever if I miss this PO. I hope it's not as crazy as the SH Figuarts Guts and Griffith (Berserk) who sold out in minutes. I think because it's 1/6 scale and pretty damn expensive, we should be fine.

Back