Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did u ever have to pay duties once they come into Canada
I did not, no, as OSK and Giantoy both declare lower values so we don't get hit with duties when it arrives. Whenever in doubt, ask the seller if they can reduce the value of the item to avoid duty taxes! But with OSK and Giantoy, they do automatically.

Thought I'd make a rocky base to go with my rusty buster sword idea.

View attachment 566658
Looks awesome, dude! What a great idea. Got me wanting a 3D printer that's for sure! 😂

where is a good place to pre order the deluxe for the US side without getting rape by shipping would greatly appreciated
OSK offers free shipping. 😊

2) We can do it manually, if you want to pay certain amount toward your order, drop us an email to [email protected], we will send you the invoice and record the total amount you paid
Oh dang, I might have ordered the deluxe if I had thought this was an option. I should've known I could have just asked you since you're super cool to work with. Oh well.

We are working on payment plan option on our site, however our host company temporary shut down due to local covid outbreak in Hong Kong, so our plan will be delayed for few months

Right now we have 2 options for people who want to use a payment plan:

1) Register for paypal pay later
2) We can do it manually, if you want to pay certain amount toward your order, drop us an email to [email protected], we will send you the invoice and record the total amount you paid
Might go for Cloud + Fenrir with a payment plan then. Didn't know you guys offered an option for it.

Oh dang, I might have ordered the deluxe if I had thought this was an option. I should've known I could have just asked you since you're super cool to work with. Oh well.
We can cancel the order so you can get the deluxe if you wish to

We can cancel the order so you can get the deluxe if you wish to
Ooo, yes, if it's not too much trouble on your end. You're amazing! I'll send an email to the address you wrote above.

Guess I'll just go with just Cloud which is a shame not to get the bike but oh well it's not the end of the world. Lol

Ok merci de prendre du temps pour moi à m’expliquer ton expérience 👍
Du coup, pour Zack je vais prendre Gametoys.
Je l’ai trouvé là aussi :
https://gundamit.com/gametoys-gt005a-upgrade-zack-fair_p0396.html
Tu connaît ce site ?
Sinon la cité des nuages je connais puisque j’ai commandé chez eux mes threezero Game of Thrones et là il vont bientôt m’envoyer Sansa.
J’ai regardé la date pour Zack et c’est prévu pour fin 2022 😨
Onesixthkit eux c’était quoi la date d’expédition prévue ?
Tu as preco Zack ?
Je connais pas du tout désolé.
J'ai vu quelques personnes le sortir récemment mais c'etait la 1ere fois que je voyais ce site.

Après c'est apparemment un site US, donc pour nous c'est douane assurée (20% en + du prix total)

La date de sortie du Zack à HK c'est Q2 2022, donc entre Avril et Juin 2022.
Et évidemment que je prend, je prend toutes les Gametoys :cool:

So by the looks of it the 2nd Class Zack additional body doesn't come with the display stand. Thought I'd make one in blender so that I can 3d print it and have another when both Zack's come. If anyone would like the files I could post it but I haven't had a chance to print them and test if it stand slots in correctly though.

GT Display Stand 01.JPG
GT Display Stand 02.JPG

Wow they are killing it with this line. Pre-ordered mine. I did get the Cloud/Bike from Ebay recently, came with 0 issues as described, but expensive of course. Just saw someone asking earlier about ebay.

Thanks to Kit, I was able to change my order from just Cloud to Cloud + Fenrir. It has been awhile since I've been so excited for a figure.

I noticed this the other day, but don't know if I'm just seeing things or not. I think they might be trying to introduce the moving-eye feature to Cloud? In some of these pictures, he has a side-glance, and in the top right he is looking dead-on. And it's not the extra headsculpt either because the hair is the same. What do you guys think? It's a cool feature, but how would you even change eye direction? Did they just edit the side glance? I am confused. Lol.
In-Frame-1647195114074.jpg

I noticed this the other day, but don't know if I'm just seeing things or not. I think they might be trying to introduce the moving-eye feature to Cloud? In some of these pictures, he has a side-glance, and in the top right he is looking dead-on. And it's not the extra headsculpt either because the hair is the same. What do you guys think? It's a cool feature, but how would you even change eye direction? Did they just edit the side glance? I am confused. Lol.

There are a number of 1/6 and Hot Toys that already has eye moving feature such as :

Guess I'll just go with just Cloud which is a shame not to get the bike but oh well it's not the end of the world. Lol
I'm in the same boat, not because of cost but space. I'd love to have the bike but my collection is getting pretty sizeable at this point. So I feel your pain.

I placed an order with OneSixthKit for the standalone AC Cloud but have decided I want Fenrir too, and have emailed Kit at the sales email address as of today to see if I can change the order. Am I leaving it a little late given that orders close on the 15th or should I be okay? I've little experience with ordering 3rd party collectibles so I'm a little in the dark on this one, excuse my ignorance.

There are a number of 1/6 and Hot Toys that already has eye moving feature such as :

Oh, okay. Sorry, I meant that I think Gametoys is introducing the eye moving feature to their 1/6 scale line, or at least for this Cloud in particular. I usually don't like the look of it, so I'm hoping they can really nail the look! I just wonder why they didn't mention it at all in their promo pics or even the description? I thought it would be worth mentioning, at least!! Thanks for sharing the video, though! Answers my questions on how they work, haha. Can't wait to see it in person! It'll be my first figure with the P.E.R.S. system, if that's the case, anyway. 😊

Last edited:
Je connais pas du tout désolé.
J'ai vu quelques personnes le sortir récemment mais c'etait la 1ere fois que je voyais ce site.

Après c'est apparemment un site US, donc pour nous c'est douane assurée (20% en + du prix total)

La date de sortie du Zack à HK c'est Q2 2022, donc entre Avril et Juin 2022.
Et évidemment que je prend, je prend toutes les Gametoys :cool:
Je viens de le précommander chez la cité des nuages du coup :)
Les final fantasy gametoys sont vraiment parfaite, comme si elles sortaient de notre écran 🤩
Il n’ont jamais fait de personnages de final fantasy 8 ? J’aimerais Squall 😊

If this is PERS then wow! Even more worth the money.

Back