Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered from Kit. Ultimately decided to just get Cloud without Fenrir as I really don't display my figures with much besides maybe one accessory, which will no doubt be a sword for Cloud.

The standard has everything needed for the sword. At least if the image is anything to go by.

EDIT: Upon looking at it again, I see what you mean. The bonus one that's including in the Deluxe version is what they're saying is used to be slotted into the back bag and the motorcycle while the one used for combination isn't. Pretty damn lame if that's the case. That should be included with the standard.

PqxScm7.jpg
I know right? lets petition GT to include that bonus sword in the Cloud Std version?

Kit here :) We always declare low value to avoid taxes, no matter where we ship
I have placed my pre order for 2 Gametoys Cloud and Fenrir deluxe versions. I have never ordered from you before but based on this user forum I’m committing to you since I hear your double box when shipping and deliver mint packaging etc. Keep up the great work and I’m sure plenty like myself wil choose to deal with you over other competitors.

Just noticed by supplier that the preorder cut-off date advance to 15th March

Kindly note

Just noticed by supplier that the preorder cut-off date advance to 15th March

Kindly note
Woah, they must be filling pre-orders pretty quickly if they're cutting pre-orders after only 1 week! :eek: Well, it's official. I bought my second Cloud from you as well, Kit! I was going to wait to support Giantoy as well, but... as the saying goes, ya snooze ya lose. They've been too slow to get him on their website, and with only 4 more days to secure pre-orders, I'm not going to wait around and miss it!

Woah, they must be filling pre-orders pretty quickly if they're cutting pre-orders after only 1 week! :eek: Well, it's official. I bought my second Cloud from you as well, Kit! I was going to wait to support Giantoy as well, but... as the saying goes, ya snooze ya lose. They've been too slow to get him on their website, and with only 4 more days to secure pre-orders, I'm not going to wait around and miss it!
Pretty much so.. The reason of advancing cut-off day - "In order to ensure quality"

Could and Fenrir at KG is a lot cheaper. Like $454 or so. Yes I know later the shipping might be a lot but I hope by the time it's out normal shipping is back. But I do want the bike but I also won't be mad if I only get Cloud. Better think fast I don't want to miss this.

Not sure I need two different Clouds, but I'm tempted to order.

I'm glad GT is getting tons of support, fingers crossed they branch into other games and anime. Aloy, Garrus or Shepard, and the Cowboy Bebop crew are my main wants.

I'd prefer not to get the 20% version.

Would love if these guys did Nier since it's another SE license. Witcher would be amazing too but they seem to focus on jp stuff.

Last edited:
pulled the trigger on Cloud and Fenrir.. I mean which other “base” would work as perfectly as Fenrir for Cloud?

Oh.... you know..... you know.
I already have FF7 Cloud with Daytona so I'm kind of hesitant on going AC Cloud + Fenrir because then you sort of have to display him with it if you go for the bike.

That leaves Sephiroth by himself, which sucks. I'm thinking maybe Cloud + Daytona and then AC Cloud + Sephiroth. Will think it through tomorrow and decide before weekend is over.

Decisions decisions..

Back