Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed this the other day, but don't know if I'm just seeing things or not. I think they might be trying to introduce the moving-eye feature to Cloud? In some of these pictures, he has a side-glance, and in the top right he is looking dead-on. And it's not the extra headsculpt either because the hair is the same. What do you guys think? It's a cool feature, but how would you even change eye direction? Did they just edit the side glance? I am confused. Lol.
In-Frame-1647195114074.jpg

So I’m not the only one that noticed! I kept obsessing over the proto pics and the fig description to make sure I didn’t miss anything. I DO know for a fact that the deluxe set comes with the wind swept hair and side glare...but in the pics we also see the normal hair version but it’s looking straight on and to the side.

I’d like some clarification on this. If it truly has ERS (Eye Rolling System), that would be BADA$$!

Im opposite side of that debate and hope it doesn't have moving eyes. Never liked that gimic.

I believe that it's two head sculpts for the deluxe version. One looking to the left and one straight forward.

Im opposite side of that debate and hope it doesn't have moving eyes. Never liked that gimic.
I usually don't either, but if it's Gametoys doing it, they can pull it off.

I believe that it's two head sculpts for the deluxe version. One looking to the left and one straight forward.
I thought that may be the case, but in the pictures I posted, the same hairstyle is being used. I think both headsculpts may have the moving eye feature, but it's hard to tell until we know/see more about them.

GT's AC Cloud was originally not on my buy list. Just want the Remake line.
Then somehow I am getting the deluxe, and now it became my most anticipated figure.

I blame you GT and my weak willpower.

That side eye sculpt is the second sculpt included in the deluxe version of Cloud + Fenrir. You can see it in the announcement photos and descriptions.

You get a second sculpt + wind blowing hair.

PJAbMMQ.png

9dqhcB0.png

That side eye sculpt is the second sculpt included in the deluxe version of Cloud + Fenrir. You can see it in the announcement photos and descriptions.

You get a second sculpt + wind blowing hair.

PJAbMMQ.png

9dqhcB0.png
I thought the exact same. But my question is, how do we have a side-glancing Cloud with the standard (non-wind blown) hair?

edit: I see what you mean now! He comes with a second side-glancing headsculpt with interchangable hair-pieces?
LV56Jgn.jpg

Last edited:
The hair pieces are most likely swappable and magnetized like other sculpts that do the same thing.

I have been checking with gametoy's distributor about one store who sell the figure lower than wholesale cost, they said "everyone should follow the set price, we shall cut their order if they continue to sell it low"

Beware if you buy from the store who list the Cloud cheapest in the market

He's finally up on Giantoy, but they don't seem to be selling the deluxe pack, only the separate figure and bike.

J'ai remarqué cela l'autre jour, mais je ne sais pas si je vois juste des choses ou non. Je pense qu'ils essaient peut-être d'introduire la fonction d'œil mobile dans Cloud ? Sur certaines de ces images, il a un regard de côté, et en haut à droite, il a l'air mort. Et ce n'est pas non plus le headsculpt supplémentaire car les cheveux sont les mêmes. Qu'en pensez-vous? C'est une fonctionnalité intéressante, mais comment changeriez-vous même la direction des yeux ? Ont-ils juste modifié le regard latéral ? Je suis confus. MDR.

Yeah, I predominantly use Zbrush, but there's really no reason you can't achieve the same results in freeware like Blender. The tools are just tools, the techniques remain the same. I've been sculpting for about five years now, and modeling another five before that, to give you a frame of reference.

This is how my headsculpt turned out:

View attachment 566553

I started it out of dissatisfaction with the VTS sculpt. I wanted my Cloud to be his Resting Pout Face self, and also for his hair to be sharp and pointy. VTS's headsculpt is a travesty but GameToys also had to sacrifice super pointy ends to make the product castable and mass producible. I made a conscious choice while sculpting mine to ignore any limitations the casting process would require because I wouldn't be doing that. I did split it into two pieces for ease of painting, though.

That does make it a very difficult print that requires a lot of supporting. It's not for the novice and even though I've been doing this for a while, I still had half a dozen failures before I got it to finally print completely in tact. And then almost immediately I dropped it and snapped one of the points off lol.

I haven't got around to painting it yet because I've decided to print it in higher quality resin that's not as rigid and can survive a drop, at least from my hand to the desk. I don't want to be 8 hours into painting it and then fumble it and have to start over. So for now, he just sits on my painting desk, waiting.

View attachment 566561
I didn't seen your answer sorry!
Your HS is really perfect too, you are really talented!
I do not doubt that it had to be very complicated to realize :eek:
Really Good Job, print is really clean can't wait to see final result painted!

Je viens de le précommander chez la cité des nuages du coup :)
Les final fantasy gametoys sont vraiment parfaite, comme si elles sortaient de notre écran 🤩
Il n’ont jamais fait de personnages de final fantasy 8 ? J’aimerais Squall 😊
Nope.
Ils ont commencé par Bleach et ont enchainé sur FF7R juste après.
La ils sont aussi en train de faire du Death Note aussi

I have been checking with gametoy's distributor about one store who sell the figure lower than wholesale cost, they said "everyone should follow the set price, we shall cut their order if they continue to sell it low"

Which store? Or rather what is the set price exactly?

I didn't seen your answer sorry!
Your HS is really perfect too, you are really talented!
I do not doubt that it had to be very complicated to realize :eek:
Really Good Job, print is really clean can't wait to see final result painted!

Nope.
Ils ont commencé par Bleach et ont enchainé sur FF7R juste après.
La ils sont aussi en train de faire du Death Note aussi
Ok peut-être dans plusieurs années 🤞
Je vais déjà faire celle de FF 7 😊
Si ils peuvent faire Tifa, Angeal, Genesis ça serait déjà pas mal.
Faut que je trouve où prendre Sephiroth aussi 🤔

He's finally up on Giantoy, but they don't seem to be selling the deluxe pack, only the separate figure and bike.
Thanks! They were so slow to get him on there lol, I wonder if they're going to pull him after a day considering the pre order cut off being the 15th? Also I don't see the bike, I type gametoys into the search bar and it shows 2 results but only shows Cloud. 😂 for some reason

Curious on who the retailer was? Guessing it's KGHobby since they listing Cloud + Fenrir at $456 but their shipping comes out to be like $205 if you check their shipping calculator so it comes out to about $5 more than your listing.

I placed an order with you for Cloud + Fenrir. Will do manual payment plans as we get closer to the release date. Just couldn't pass on the deluxe combo in the end. :medic

mDNJhoS.png

Last edited:
Don’t think it’s KGHobby, TW has it for $383 before shipping. That’s quite a bit below. They also had the Jazzinc ‘89 batwing for less than the actual price for some reason until it was pulled from the store.

Don’t think it’s KGHobby, TW has it for $383 before shipping. That’s quite a bit below. They also had the Jazzinc ‘89 batwing for less than the actual price for some reason until it was pulled from the store.
Curious on what their shipping would be like.

Curious on what their shipping would be like.
Astronomical, probably. I had to buy my 2nd class Zack body from TW and I paid for DHL as it was their best shipping for the price, but it cost half the price of the product. And that's the smallest box GT has put out so far... Imagine a Deluxe set :lol TW's gotta check themselves :ROFLMAO:

Astronomical, probably. I had to buy my 2nd class Zack body from TW and I paid for DHL as it was their best shipping for the price, but it cost half the price of the product. And that's the smallest box GT has put out so far... Imagine a Deluxe set :lol TW's gotta check themselves :ROFLMAO:
I’m currently on a plan for both 1st and 2nd Zack and don’t know how much I’ll be paying for those to be shipped with TW. How much was the shipping for the additional body if you don’t mind me asking.

Back