Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m currently on a plan for both 1st and 2nd Zack and don’t know how much I’ll be paying for those to be shipped with TW. How much was the shipping for the additional body if you don’t mind me asking.

Here's his cost and what I paid for shipping. Feel free to convert it to your currency of choice. I'm not too upset, DHL is incredibly fast shipping, and to be fair, the price was only a few dollars more than Giantoy (which I regrettably missed due the POs selling out 1 day before my payday lol)
Regardless of which store, I would have purchased him anyway. Zack is best boy. :love
gtzackbody.png

I've been customizing my VTS, too, and I made a new boot to fix his absurd height. Figured I'd give it out just in case there's anybody else stuck with the VTS version who has a 3D printer looking for a solution to that problem: here

View attachment 566106

Here's a shot how he compares to Seph with the reduced height:
View attachment 566104
A shout out to how utterly brilliant this is. Top, top man.

Kit very graciously allowed me to amend my order, so now I've got the Cloud & Fenrir set coming! I'm going to sell my entire 7R PAK set to fund it, but I have a feeling it'll be worth it based on the final retail images I've seen of Gametoys' previous efforts. It'll look great alongside my Advent Pieces set I reckon.

I've seen a lot of talk about seamless bodies and their durability, is the medical grade silicon that GT have for the new body potentially any different in terms of that or is it just buzzwords to get people excited? I know Prime 1 use it on their Black Label statues ie. Sam Bridges, and it looks amazing, but in this case they seem to be pushing the flexibility and longevity of it.

Kit very graciously allowed me to amend my order, so now I've got the Cloud & Fenrir set coming! I'm going to sell my entire 7R PAK set to fund it, but I have a feeling it'll be worth it based on the final retail images I've seen of Gametoys' previous efforts. It'll look great alongside my Advent Pieces set I reckon.

I've seen a lot of talk about seamless bodies and their durability, is the medical grade silicon that GT have for the new body potentially any different in terms of that or is it just buzzwords to get people excited? I know Prime 1 use it on their Black Label statues ie. Sam Bridges, and it looks amazing, but in this case they seem to be pushing the flexibility and longevity of it.
If AC Cloud's body is anything like the material they used on the seamless arms for FF7R Cloud, it'll be nice and durable. In comparison to Phicen and JiaouDoll seamless bodies I own, Cloud's arm material seems the most durable out of them all and the most "rubbery" whereas Phicen and JiaouDoll are a softer material to the touch and seems like they can be bent to a point where the material may "snap" or rip, but this material on Cloud's arms seems very thick and rubbery. And when creased, the crease tends to go away, which is something I don't see in Phicen/JiaouDoll (unfortunately:monkey2).

If AC Cloud's body is anything like the material they used on the seamless arms for FF7R Cloud, it'll be nice and durable. In comparison to Phicen and JiaouDoll seamless bodies I own, Cloud's arm material seems the most durable out of them all and the most "rubbery" whereas Phicen and JiaouDoll are a softer material to the touch and seems like they can be bent to a point where the material may "snap" or rip, but this material on Cloud's arms seems very thick and rubbery. And when creased, the crease tends to go away, which is something I don't see in Phicen/JiaouDoll (unfortunately:monkey2).

Good to know - I'll likely have him displayed without the black sleeve since I think the AC costume looks better without it, so having some knowledge that the arms probably won't immediately look like creased garbage is encouraging. I'd really have loved an option for a left arm with a Geostigma effect, but it's logistically impossible given how they're doing the body and I'd rather have the entire thing look as good as it does rather than sacrifice that for a niche accessory.

Good to know - I'll likely have him displayed without the black sleeve since I think the AC costume looks better without it, so having some knowledge that the arms probably won't immediately look like creased garbage is encouraging. I'd really have loved an option for a left arm with a Geostigma effect, but it's logistically impossible given how they're doing the body and I'd rather have the entire thing look as good as it does rather than sacrifice that for a niche accessory.
It's also a new body so it's not the same one the FF7 Cloud is using but sounds like they put work into it.

y9tXV9C.jpg

It's also a new body so it's not the same one the FF7 Cloud is using but sounds like they put work into it.

y9tXV9C.jpg

Yeah this is what I'm curious about, I'm guessing this is different material than what they've used on Cloud and Zack but I've only ever really seen it mentioned as used on extremely high end stuff in the past. It looks great in the promo shots no doubt, but they're really bigging up how durable it is which is a harder call to make. Guess we just need to wait until Q1 2023 to find out...

So I’m not the only one that noticed! I kept obsessing over the proto pics and the fig description to make sure I didn’t miss anything. I DO know for a fact that the deluxe set comes with the wind swept hair and side glare...but in the pics we also see the normal hair version but it’s looking straight on and to the side.

I’d like some clarification on this. If it truly has ERS (Eye Rolling System), that would be BADA$$!
Nope, there are two heads.

Thanks! They were so slow to get him on there lol, I wonder if they're going to pull him after a day considering the pre order cut off being the 15th? Also I don't see the bike, I type gametoys into the search bar and it shows 2 results but only shows Cloud. 😂 for some reason

Giantoy hides certain listings unless you have an account with them and have made a purchase before. They usually do it for stuff from more litigious IP holders. A bit weird they'd hide the bike but not Cloud, but who knows why.

After some time debating, and today being the last day to preorder. I went a head and got Cloud and Fenrir from OSK. I couldn't pass it up. Lol so Kit I'll send you an email so I can start paying it off bit by bit.

Giantoy hides certain listings unless you have an account with them and have made a purchase before. They usually do it for stuff from more litigious IP holders. A bit weird they'd hide the bike but not Cloud, but who knows why.

Is it maybe because the bike is designed by Takeya so they're risking potential unwanted attention from both him and Square Enix? I can't imagine that would be the case but it's the only thing that comes to mind, other than it being a large item so maybe seen as more premium?

Hmmm...but it only lists *1 cloud head sculpt* in the standard edition.

To my understanding the 2nd (with wind swept hair and sideways glare) comes with the deluxe set.
Yep. The second one is for the deluxe. That's the one with the sideway stare.

After some time debating, and today being the last day to preorder. I went a head and got Cloud and Fenrir from OSK. I couldn't pass it up. Lol so Kit I'll send you an email so I can start paying it off bit by bit.
I want to go with a plan with TW using partial.ly, suggestions? Any experience with partial.ly?

I was in the same boat, I knew I'd never forgive myself if I didn't get the Fenrir - I had multiple opportunities to buy the PAK one and never did, to get such an amazing looking AC Cloud and pass on the bike again would've been tremendously stupid.

I want to go with a plan with TW using partial.ly, suggestions? Any experience with partial.ly?
My girlfriend bought me sephiroth with the TW partial.ly plan. All went smoothly until she missed the shipping email. The plan was fine though. You won’t know how much the shipping will cost though until you finish the plan.

No I never used them. And from what I've seen and read about it. It's almost like a contract you have to make the payments you miss one or try to cancel they might not refund you the payments you made. I could be wrong but that's what I took away from them.

Thanks for both of the answers. James, you have an amazing girl, she's a keeper. :)

I pulled the trigger, so it's preordered with a 3 month plan. I missed out on Hardy Daytona, but I won't miss out on Fenrir. I really don't mind Hardy though, but AC Cloud is his own man, and Fenrir is his bike. :)

Back