Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hoping the Gametoys figures turn out well. The detail is quite a step up from their prior figure of Bleach Ichigo. Wish they had social media we could follow.

at least with VTS we know we will have great quality materials (outfits) and solid sculpts ant paint job

hope to see some photos soon

I still have that blood hunter from VTS and man that figure still amaze me

at least with VTS we know we will have great quality materials (outfits) and solid sculpts ant paint job
hope to see some photos soon

I still have that blood hunter from VTS and man that figure still amaze me
Sold off Darkzone agent but kept Bloodhunter; both are good figures.
I swapped the boots with HT Ezio's - might not be as detailed but the added ankle articulation really helps with posability.

Hehehe oh yeap I remember, At that time everyone did the boots swap , I personally didn't even bother since I'm more into museum poses but that was the way to go for a perfect blood hunter

The quality of the pleather was also astonishing on that figure just as they promised👌

I'm pretty sure VTS Cloud won't be a disappointment, I'll be more worried about the new brand with just one figure out there

Just recieved a shipping notification from Giantoy for the VTS Red XIII.

Also OSK and Giantoy both have the Deluxe Cloud in stock now.

From Chinese forum:

1628290232172.png
1628290241294.png

Attachments

• 1628290213659.png
    1628290213659.png
    722.4 KB · Views: 124
Looks like they've added more layered spikes to the hair than there were in the promo shots.

Looks like they've added more layered spikes to the hair than there were in the promo shots.
The hair looks really bad imo, lacking details and flat paint apps. Looks like melted wax.
Hope Gametoys turns out a lot better.

very simple paint job and the hair looks like a playarts kai

guess VTS is out of the game now all the hopes are in GAMETOYS

The hair looks really bad imo, lacking details and flat paint apps. Looks like melted wax.
Hope Gametoys turns out a lot better.

It's lost a lot of the sharp points of the prototype, which is pretty disappointing. Definitely the weakest part of the whole package. But I think I'm in the minority here, I still like the overall look of the VTS version more than the Gametoys one.

The only difference is the sculpt of hairs, they changed it and for me it's more accurate now (except on forehead, i prefer more long like on the proto)
The headsculpt seems the same, but lightning make him a little different, we have to wait to see it in real.
I' sure the Perfect quality photo and Lighting of the proto is the reason why it's seems better, lightning and photos quality of final product are really poor

The hair really gives it a blown up Play Arts vibe. I like the sculpt itself but the hair really ruins it. Still gonna hold out on GameToys for Cloud.

The sculpt is all around bad. I liked the pants in the promo pics, but they don't look as good on the final product.

About what I'd expect from VTS after seeing their RDR.

Mine is on the way, but not too excited for it. Good thing I also preordered the Game Toys version with the bike. I'll use that one as my definitive Cloud and put the VTS one on the bike.

Doesn't look too bad, definitely prefer the hair from the prototype... unfortunate but not a total dealbreaker. I'll compare to the GT version, sell it off whichever I dont like.

I haven't received any invoice from KGHobby yet, so probably a week or two out still? Red Xiii is enroute though, excited for that one.

Sounds like KGHobby is expecting to ship VTS Cloud soon, my order changed to Awaiting Shipment.

Back