Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully Amiami can provide you new faceplates. another local seller here just got his batch of new face plates

If the small businesses here were able to get their replacements maybe you can use this as leverage when you claim some sort of demand on the popular online shops hehe. goodluck!

Wait what? You got a recent shipment from amiami? Then it should be the newer faceplates.

Main difference is mostly in the eyes' droopyness.

Old left. New right.

Last edited:
l

Found an unboxing of Aerith. Looks good to me. The elbow joints aren't my favorite but the rest looks good. The split skirt is odd but mine will never be posed to make that visible so that's not an issue for me

Holy Christ, both aerith and Tifa look NOTHING like the proto.

Damn nomura, we get it, clouds your boy..but let’s up the QC for characters that are NOT cloud?

I know, the first release for cloud wasn’t great...and yet he got an upgraded figure that looked 10 times better than 1.0.

Man, I was really looking forward to getting the girls.

l

Found an unboxing of Aerith. Looks good to me. The elbow joints aren't my favorite but the rest looks good. The split skirt is odd but mine will never be posed to make that visible so that's not an issue for me

the wrist peg is horrid.

Huh? Aerith looks good. Just cover the wrist with her bracelet what's the big deal.

This really looks NOTHING like the proto to you? What? People on MFC and youtube seem pretty happy. This is the best female portrait they've ever done.

aerith.jpg

Last edited:
Huh? Aerith looks good. Just cover the wrist with her bracelet what's the big deal.

This really looks NOTHING like the proto to you? What? People on MFC and youtube seem pretty happy. This is the best female portrait they've ever done.

View attachment 531446

You’re right, I had a knee jerk reaction based off the thumbnail, and considering how Tifa was botched (even the replacement doesn’t do it any favors), I already wrote off the girls. Aerith does look good and pretty close to the proto.

I still can’t get over Tifa...

Still waiting for a poncho-less Yuffie :impatient:
You and me both. Surprised to see they went with the poncho look only. There should at least be a deluxe option with switch-out parts to achieve both looks. Seems to me that they probably realize demand isn't as high for the poncho version and they want to get what sales from it they can before announcing or releasing her standard look.

You and me both. Surprised to see they went with the poncho look only. There should at least be a deluxe option with switch-out parts to achieve both looks. Seems to me that they probably realize demand isn't as high for the poncho version and they want to get what sales from it they can before announcing or releasing her standard look.
Most will be waiting out for that anyway, so why not just release it as an EX the same way they released Cloud with Hardedge :dunno.

Did anyone order any of the statues announced? I saw that PinkPink & Leaf Green Tifa are out and they look pretty good.

Super Duck Tifa:

War Story Tifa:

Personally, I prefer the War Story Tifa head, I put it on a TBLeague S10D body that's wearing the Super Duck costume, and I ended up deepening the neck connector's socket so that the head would not be too high up the neck. I'll probably make the socket deeper so I can push the head lower. Anyway I like my hybrid War Story Super Duck Tifa now :)

qoXBhgA.jpg

Last edited:
I got the Super duck figure today too, and while I love the costume, the head sculpt is def weaker. Oh well, I’ll just wait and just find a better sculpt down the line. Otherwise, the costume is nice if a little frazzled at the edges but it’s fine once worn. Forgot to put on the gauntlets so I still got some work to do.

908EF02E-F0B8-4812-BD3E-044A1F718AEF.jpeg

Once you fix the hair, the Super Duck sculpt looks really great (at angles, looks very… chunky from the front lmao.)

57CF9855-E644-44D4-90BC-9725A0F1C1F6.jpeg

Back