Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recent in hand pics has deflated any hype I had for VTS’ version of cloud.

It also appears that articulation is limited too.

Not looking good man.

Welp, got my Red XIII and it came broken

5CBB5945-0554-4C78-BB2E-D47E7E578D39.jpeg

Looking at the video, it seemed hard (impossible?) to bend the elbow to get a 90°.
Everything else look decent. No news when I would be getting mine.

Wow, he looks way too tall. That's disappointing. I was hoping he'd scale well with the Gametoys Sephiroth but that's probably not going to happen now.

I remember reading somewhere else that the previous Gametoys figure, (Ichiro ???), was also tall, so presumably that same body would be used for their Cloud ... who knows if Gametoys would make their Sephiroth that much taller? To be in scale with a too-tall Cloud.

I remember reading somewhere else that the previous Gametoys figure, (Ichiro ???), was also tall, so presumably that same body would be used for their Cloud ... who knows if Gametoys would make their Sephiroth that much taller? To be in scale with a too-tall Cloud.
attack of the 8 foot tall Sephiroth.

GameToy's Cloud is listed as 11.8" and Sephiroth is listed as 13.3" so they should be good. It looks like VTS's Cloud is 13" which is a head scratcher.

GameToy's Ichigo was always listed as 13" tall when he was put up for Pre-Order so they were correct on release.

28__26519.1612807043.1000.1200.jpg

Back